[05] 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Rory." I hear my best friend say and I turn around to face her. "Juliet," I said hugging her tightly. "What's up?" I asked her pulling away from the hug.

"Nothing much just wanted to see my best friend and to see what's going on." She said to me with a small smile on her face. "Son of a bitch!" I heard Stiles's voice making me and Juliet turn to face Stiles. "What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Scott. Just hung up on me." He said with an annoyed tone. "So what now?" I questioned Stiles. "Well, I'm going to check up on Lydia," Stiles said making let out a groan and making Juliet turn to me. "Okay," I said to him with a fake smile.

"Do you guys wanna come?" Stiles asked us making me look a Juliet. "Sure." I blurted it out while Juliet roll her eyes at me. "This is a terrible idea," Juliet said to me while wrapping her arm around my forearm.

"Why didn't you stop me," I said her throwing my head back. "You spoke too soon." She said shrugging her shoulder before we started to follow Stiles out of the school. "Stiles?" I said to him. "Yes, Rory?" He said to me while starting the engine. "Can we stop by Starbucks to buy something to drink and eat?" I said to him politely.

"Oh my god, yes I'm starving," Juliet said. "Exactly! Me too." I said to him and I looked at him with a smile. "Rory..." he said to me letting out a sigh.

"Oh, come on, just this once, we go to Starbucks then we go to Lydia's and we don't stop anywhere else," I said to him making him a puppy face. "Ugh." He said letting out a chuckle. "Fine. Let's go!" He said to me and I let out a squeal.

"Yes! Thank you! You are the best." I said to him putting on my seatbelt. "Let's go... To... Starbucks!" I said.

"This place still looks the same since the last time I was here," I said sipping my drink and walking up the stairs to Lydia's room.

"Really?" Juliet said to me and I nodded before I stopped when I saw a picture of me and Lydia hanging on the wall. "I thought they would've taken this one off?" I said looking at the photo.

It's a photo of me and Lydia at the beach us two laughings. "Are you okay?" I hear Juliet say to me. "Yeah I'm fine, just have flashbacks of that day," I said to her with a smile on my face. "Honey there's a style to see you." Mrs. Martin said to Lydia while she was on cloud nine. "What the hell is a Stiles?" Lydia said to her mother.

"She took something to ease a little." She said to us before she told us to come. "Aurora can I speak to you?" Mrs. Martin said to me and I looked back at Juliet and Stiles. "We'll be fine, go ahead," Stiles said to me and I gave him a nod. "Sure, why not," I said to her before she was leading the way to the hallway. 

"I heard that you and Lydia weren't friends anymore. Is that true?" Mrs. Martin said to me making me look down and letting out a sigh. "It's true. Lydia and aren't friends anymore." I said to her not giving her a glance at all. "Why?" She said and that was the one I don't want to answer but here goes nothing.

"She thought me and Jackson had feelings for each other which were not true and she also caught us kissing but I didn't kiss him it was him he kissed me," I said to her looking up at her and she didn't say anything.

"So now she thinks I made him do it," I said her letting out a sigh, and my breath hitches. "I'm so sorry that happened to you I know little could be too much and I'm sorry you lost your best friend for some stupid reason." Mrs. Martin said to me with a smile on her face opening her arms for me and I wrap my arms around her waist.