Mike: I'm just as confused as you are.

Hitohito: (okay last group should be Katou, Komi and Sasaki, to be honest I'm a bit concerned. Will she be okay?)

Hitohito went to check on Shouko with her group and just as he expected it, there was a tense aura.

Hitohito: (will she be alright?)

After checking attendance he went back to his seat where he got grouped up with Katai and Naruse.

Once they arrived to Kyoto everything went normal, the first day the whole classroom had to take a tour together.

Class 1-1 took the bus while the bus guide began talking about Kyoto's places.

The first stop was the Ryoanji temple.

The bus guide Ryoko wanted to give the tour to the students but most didn't paid attention or went on their way, while she was talking about the rock garden, the same individual on the coat who outside Hitohito's apartment was also here in Kyoto in between the tourist.

Hitohito raised suspicious but since he's in public he can't take the risk to expose himself, besides it's not like the mysterious stranger has done something.

He only continued with the tour hoping that stranger would go away. The next stop was Kinkakuji. Hitohito was taking photos while listening to Ryoko about the history of the place.

He turned his eyes around to spot for anything suspicious, at first he found nothing, his worries went away.

On the third stop on Nishi Hongwanji temple everything was going smoothly again, Hitohito, Shouko and Mike were the only ones listening to Ryoko until Nakanaka got Shouko's attention after she bought a shinsengumi dress set and a wooden sword.

Hitohito: listen Mike there's something I need to tell you- Mike?

Mike was no longer next to Hitohito.

Mike: look Tadano I bought one too.

He bought the same shinsengumi set with the sword, Hitohito just laughed it off and decided not to alarm him.

Mike: let's take a picture of the place.

Hitohito: sounds good.

Mike took out his phone to take a selfie, upon inspecting it a few minutes Hitohito's worries came back.

Behind Mike far from the crowd there it was the same person.

Hitohito: (okay this is out of control I need to speak to that person.)

He was looking for the mysterious stranger to confront them, but no one else was here aside from the class, could he be imagining things?

Mike: everything okay man?

Hitohito: yeah don't worry Mike.

There were still a few places to visit left, so instead of worrying about something minor, Hitohito decided to just enjoy the tour with his friends.

After the first day was over the class headed to the inn where they would stay in Kyoto.

Hitohito: -sighs- well first day is over, I should go with Naruse and Katai to plan what's tomorrow's plan.

He was just about to head to the changing rooms but he overheard far away that some illegal street racing was taking place.

Hitohito: -sighs- guess it's time to work.

As usual putting his Guardian suit and fly away without being noticed. The streets pf Kyoto were calm for the most part at night, but Hitohito just had the luck that this had to happen right on his field trip.