Chapter 72

"Why are you doing this?" Dominic asks me in a low voice. "Why do you want me to do this to you?"

"Because you're scared to be with me if I do not do this. You won't even touch me Dominic, you won't let me touch you. So if this is what it takes to reassure you, then I'll do it." I pause and my voice drops to a whisper. "I'd do anything for you, Dominic."

His lips capture mine feverishly and ferociously, devouring me. His hands grasp my hips and pull me to stand flush against his hard body.

"Touch me." I plead as his kisses trail from my lips, across my jaw and down my neck. I unwrap one of my arms from his neck and reach it between us to grab a hold of his solid member, pumping it slowly in my hand.

Dominic growls with lust as one of his hands releases my hip from his vise and cups my sex. His lips return to mine, his tongue slipping between my lips as I let off a moan, and begins asserting its dominants over mine. One of his fingers slips between my lips down there, running through my wetness as it glides along my clit and my entrance. "So wet for me." He whispers lowly to me.

I nod enthusiasticly. "Seven weeks." I remind him.

Dominic chuckles. "Then I think we have some catching up to do."

I nod my head quickly, desperate for him to allow me to find my release. "I want you in my mouth first." I tell him firmly.

Dominic smirks against my lips. "As you wish, princess."

Before dropping to my knees I raise on my tip toes to whisper in his ear. "Don't go easy on me." I drop to my knees before him and take the tip of him into my mouth, swirling my tongue around his tip before taking more of him in deeper.

"Fuck." He curses under his breath. Dominic's hands weave their way through my hair as he plants a firm grasp to the back of my head. After a minute of letting me bob up and down on his cock at my own pace, he takes over. Dominic thrusts himself all the way into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat with his length. He holds me down, keeping me in place as I get use to his length again. After a minute of holding me down on his cock he pulls out, allowing me a brief period to catch my breath before slamming back into me.

I moan around his cock as I take his rough face fucking like a good girl, his good girl.

"Fuck. Eloise." Dominic moans. "Such a dirty girl you are, sucking me off like this." His pace picks up and becomes relentless. "Fuck, I'm going to cum." He groans out. He thrusts a couple more times into my throat before he holds me down fully on his cock. Seconds later hot liquid spurts down my throat.

I quickly swallow and Dominic moves to pull out of me. I smile up at him.

"Stand up." He commands, returning my smile. "It's my turn." His smile turns to a smirk.

I do as I'm told and stand up.

Dominic kisses me hard as he moves us so my back is against the shower wall. He crouched down in front of me, his hands running the length of the backs of my legs. Dominic slips a finger between my folds, teasing my clit for a few minutes before diving into me.

I let out a moan.

Dominic slips in a second finger, pumping in and out of me at a slow torturous pace.

"Dominic." I moan. "Please."

Dominic pulls his fingers out of me and slips them into his mouth, he moans in appreciation. "You taste so good, princess. I think I need a better taste of you." He flashes me a cunning smirk. Lifting one of my legs up he drapes it over his shoulder, exposing me to him more. Dominic leans into me and runs his tongue along my apex. "You're delicious." He mumbles against my sex.

I moan, I'm already so close and he's barely touched me.

"Trust me?" Dominic asks, to which I nod in reply. "Good." He smirks. Dominic lifts my other leg onto his shoulder so I'm completely off the ground and spread right in front of his face. Dominic slowly stands from the ground and presses my back firmly against the shower wall as he holds me in front of his face. His tongue flicks my clit a few times before he begins to devour me.

"Ahhh." I moan out. "Dominic." My hands fist his hair, needing more.

Dominic smirks against my sex before becoming more vigorous with his attack on me. 

I feel the pressure within me building until I just can't take it anymore and release. I come hard on Dominic's face as he eats me. I moan out Dominic's name and ride out my high against his face.

Dominic licks me clean before lowering me back down my feet. His body pins me to the wall, keeping me upright. His lips kiss me feverishly.

I pull out of the kiss after a few minutes, Dominic doesn't complain but rather trails his kisses down my neck. "Take me to bed." I say to him.

Dominic nods his head as he focuses on a particular spot on my neck, nipping at it which will likely leave a mark. He picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist before turning off the shower and carrying me out of the bathroom. Dominic crawls up the bed and lays me down in the centre. He pulls back to sit back on his heels as his eyes roam over my very wet naked body. Both his hands grasp my breasts, kneeding them firmly.

I reach forward, between my legs, and grab his growing member, pumping him slowly.

"Ell." Dominic says in a hushed voice, drawing my attention away from his cock and up to his face. "I want to savor this." He tells me.

I nod and bite down on my lip. "Savor me then."

Dominic bends down and takes one of my erect nipples before between his lips, suckling lightly as his hand toys with my other nipple. He changes nipples after several minutes and pays it the same amount of attention.

My hips flex up toward him as I moan under his touch. My hands raise to his hair, tangling my fingers between his locks.

Dominic's lips find mine again as he lines himself up with my entrance. One of his hands wraps around my back and clasps down on the top of my shoulder to keep me in place for a deeper fill. Slowly he slides into me with a groan until he fills me completely.