Chapter 40

Burning warmth filled my wrist as a hand wrapped around it and pulled my hand away from my sex. Another hand quickly replaced mine, working me harder than I had been. Dominic presses his lips against my ear. "I'm going to fuck you senseless for teasing me like that." He threatens in a seductive tone that leaves me moaning for him.

Dominic turns my body around to face away from him, his hard member pressing right into me. He takes my hands from my sides and lifts them to place my palms flat against the tiled wall of the shower, causing my body to be completely covered in the running water. He grabs my hips and pulls them out and away from the wall. His large hands grip my thighs and pull them apart to spread my legs. 

My back is arched as I stand here leaning my full weight into my hands as if I'm holding up the wall.

"Stay like this." He commands me. "Don't move." Dominic says in a warning tone.

I dip my head down slightly between my shoulders and I can see Dominic kneeling down behind me, his hands are gripping the fronts of my thighs tightly to hold my legs in place. I can feel his hot breath fanning over my apex telling me how close he is to me there.

I high pitched gasp escapes my lips as Dominic's tongue darts out and licks the length of my sex. I feel him mumbling into me in appreciation of how I feel to him. He turns rough and carnivorous in seconds, devouring me as if I was the last meal available on the planet and he hadn't eaten in years.

I moan out,  having to bite my lip to stop the full sound of my arousal to come out of my mouth. I can feel the pressure building within me, deep inside my core. 

Dominic's tongue darts over my clit as he stimulates a teasing sensation out of me that way. One of his hands leaves my thighs and I feel one finger enter me soon followed by a second finger. Dominic's fingers pound into me relentlessly. I can feel his lips gently kissing the round skin of my behind, his other hand leaves my thigh and playfully slaps my behind where he'd just gently kissed.

My legs begin to tremble and I can feel my walls tightening around Dominic's fingers as the pressure level in my core reaches its maximum and erupts. I clench around him and moan out his name as I feel myself coming on his fingers.

Dominic's fingers pull out of me and looking between my legs I can see him moving to stand up now. Without warning Dominic slams into me, his cock reaches all the way to my back wall before he pulls back only to dive all the way back in again. His thrusts start off slow, pulling all the way out before slamming all the way into my back wall and repeating. His hands are tightly holding onto my hips now, holding me in place so I don't move as he continues to plough at me. Dominic straightens up my body, pushing my hips forward so my body is standing flat against the tiled wall where my hands are still holding it up.

"Dominic." I moan out a little louder than intended.

One of his hands leaves my hip as he wraps my hair around his wrist and pulls my hair so my head gets pulled back. "Were you a good girl for me?" He whispers to me, his lips against my ear. His full body is pressed against mine.

"Yes." I breathe out. 

"Say it!" He barks his command.

"I was a good girl for you." I whisper. "I'm your good girl." I moan to him.

Dominic's lips kiss a trail from below my ear to my jaw. "Good." He tells me softly. His thrust become quicker as he now jackhammers into me.

That familiar pressure is building up inside me once again, growing higher and higher with each of his thrusts as they reach my back wall. I'm moaning for him. Panting and trembling as I can feel my high coming my way.  "Dominic." I plead to him, needing to find my release. Needing him to allow me to release.

"Come." He whispers to me huskily.

His words are my undoing. My walls tighten around him with a firm grip. I can feel myself internally imploding around him as my high comes over me. I screamed out his name. 

I can feel Dominic's member twitching inside me as he too reaches his climax and comes inside me. He grunts out as his thrusts become harsher and more erratic. His hand tightens on my hip as he stills inside me to ride out his high. Dominic's hand lets go of my hair and my head leans forward to rest my forehead against the tiled wall.

I'm left panting as I stand pinned against the wall. The shower continues to flow right over us.

Dominic plants small, soft kisses on my shoulder. His arms wrap around my waist as he holds me to stay upright and slowly pulls out of me. He's still holding me firmly against him as he pulls me backwards away from the tiled wall and deeper into the stream of the shower head. "I don't think I will ever get my fill of you." He whispers to me softly.

I mumble incoherent sounds back to him.