Chapter 30

Note: Short Ending

Mina's PoV

"Okay, okay Mina, you need to breath... Can you do that for me??" one of my bridesmaids asked.

"But Momo unnie, I am still nervous." 

"It's normal to be nervous. I mean, it's your wedding day." Aunt Jihyo said to me. "I am honestly telling you, you are nervous now, but later on, you would be enjoying this memorable moment."

"Thanks, Aunt Jihyo." Despite what Aunt Jihyo told me, I can't help but be nervous.

I hope nothing bad will happen during our wedding.

While having my own thoughts, the wedding organizer called me, saying I need to be ready soon. 

Relax, Mina, relax. Woah, woah, woah.

I followed the organizer, and the other staff to go to the aisle, where my other part awaits at the end.

The huge door opened.

I saw the love of my life, showing my gummy smile, but suddenly, my smile faded. 

Why is the face blurry? Huh? The head is slowly turning into a unicorn, and then the person started to twerk. 

Eh? I look to my family, and friends, they are also turning into unicorns.

"Miss Myoui, why don't you twerk also?"

One of the staff, who is also with a unicorn head, said.

"And why would I? What's even happening?" 

"As you can see, we are in the bar! That's why dance all you want."

The aisle changes into a bar, with DJ and colorful lights, and even a dance floor.

They are all dancing, while I am dancing in the mid- Wait, what?!

I am wearing my wedding dress earlier, now I am wearing something unique that I can't even explain.

I started to walk around to look for someone I know, everyone I see are foreigners. 

Oh, finally I saw Momo unn-

She is kissing with someone. I can't see the other's face because her back is facing me.

I tried to take a glimpse, it's Dahyun. What the heck, is this a drea-?

A large billboard fell right at my head, waking me up.

I woke up, feeling something heavy on my body.

"Heejin, you are heavy." 

"But eomma, I am not even that heavy."

"Well, you are now. It felt like I gave birth to you yesterday, you are now seven years old." I said, patting my daughter's head.

"Mama wants you to go down." She glared at me, before going out of the room.

"Mama, eomma is already awake! Also, eomma ruined the hairstyle mama made!!" I heard her shout from the stairs.

"Unnie, you always complain, complain, complain! Mama can do it again, right mama?" Hye-ju said, waiting for her eomma to go down so they can eat together.

"Of course, I would do it for my lovely daughters." My wife responded to them.

"Why do we even have same hairstyles? It's not like they suit you."

"Well, they don't suit you also!!" 

I laughed silently, looking at my two daughters fighting again. 

"Come on, don't fight anymore. The hairstyles suit you two really well."

"Really?" The two of them said in unison. "Yup, who cooked all of this, by the way?"

"Mama did." "How sweet of you, Chaeyoung."

"You worked so hard yesterday, you sleep late. That's why I cook for you today. My feelings are in here." My wife said, looking really cute today.

I took a bite of her gimbap. "I could feel your love for me." I replied to them.

"Look, they are acting really sweet again, unnie."

"Just let our parents be, that's where we happen."

The two of us looked at Heejin, thinking of what she just said.

"What?" She looked confusingly at us. "Eomma and mama always act sweet, and love each other dearly, having us. The two beautiful flowers that bloom from your love."

"Yeah, with just one kiss, mama and eomma have us because they love each other." 

Heejin and Hye-ju nodding, agreeing to what they said.

Yup, they are still innocent.

---THE END---

The last chapter.. I don't know what your reactions would be, but I hope you will like it. My Rented Friend finally completed after weeks of waiting!! Anyways, goodbye. I will see you to my other *SOON* stories, mwehehehehe. Thanks for reading.

BTW, Happy Teacher's Day!!