Valentine's Special (Yellow Tulips)

Yellow Tulips

Years ago, yellow flowers were said to represent one-sided love. But in recent years, the color has been associated with much brighter meanings. Yellow tulips now represent happiness, cheerfulness, and hope.

---------

Kim Dahyun.
Owns a bakery, she also bake but only on bread with chocolate flavors.

Hirai Momo
A florist, sell flowers but recently their store got a problem. Lack of money.

--------

Today is Valentine's day! The stores in Twiceland is very busy.

"Let's get hyper today! Today is our only way of having many money." Momo said, clapping her hands.

"Good thing our enemy already leave. These two months, we are higher in sales but it is because our flowers are less pricey than there products." Nayeon complaint at her sit, holding a mirror to check her beautiful face. "Gorgeous, beautiful, as pretty as flowers."

Nayeon is Momo's long time friend, who also love to garden flowers that's why when they finished college, they decided to open a store.

Momo sighed. "Unnie, the price is fine." Nayeon look at the flowers around her and at the newly growing ones. She took a deep breath. "Very relaxing." She smile happily before standing up.

The two got ready before shouting. "Okay! Let's get it!" They opened the store earlier than before.

There's not much people outside yet but old people start to buy there.

Old people love the two since they always talk to them patiently and they sometimes teach them how to grow the plants properly.

The bestfriends actually have their garden inside the store that's why people also like watching the plants grow everyday.

"Good morning!" Nayeon greeted at the not so familiar customer. There are about four old customers already and Momo is handling them.

The newly customer is about 170cm tall. Nayeon thought he is looking for flowers for her girlfriend so she start asking.

"For your lover?" She asked, while the person look around.

The person is wearing a suit and a mask that's why Nayeon can't seem to take a good look at the customer.

The customer didn't talk but still look around. Nayeon silently watch how the person go around. She smile, "Just tell me if you need anything or maybe finding for something."

The person look at Nayeon's tag then nod. She go to the cashier to assist another customer.

Little by little, customers are getting in. The way they manage the people is fast and they already finished everything, looking at how everyone is lining up.

Soon, the store is empty again but the new customer is still there.

Momo look at the person carefully before whispering at Nayeon. "Did you already asked what he will buy?"