Chapter 11

"Yooo Brooo!!"

Chaeyoung did a shakehand with Dahyun before they get inside the computer shop.

"You are late for 5 seconds? You will pay for lunch!!" Dahyun said. "Okay okay, make sure to rank me up?" "Sure, sure."

"Three hours please."

----

"Why do we keep on losing!! Come on. How will I treat you?" Chaeyoung got upset.

"Chaeyoung, we just got one game! It's not even been half an hour." Dahyun weirdly look at her bro. "Oh really? Sorry."

Dahyun sighed before the both of them saw a crowd forming just behind them.

"They are squeezing us!!" Chaeyoung whispered to Dahyun, who is trying to look at what caught the crowd's attention.

"Oooh! Her hands are so fast, I can't see her face." Dahyun use her eagle eyes but many head are blocking her view. "MOVE!!"

She yelled with all her might, and the crowd seperate into two, making a way for her. Mostly of them are actually looking at her weirdly while some ignored.

She flipped her hair rudely before walking to the person that caught the crowd's attention.

"Hello their miss. Can we be friends?" Dahyun asked sweetly, bowing like the person is a queen. After some minutes, it seems like no one is replying on her.

"Uhm.. Dahyun?" Chaeyoung whispered, saying sorry to the people who go back to their own position and start to play their games again.

"Huh? What is it?" "Why are you bowing like that?" Dahyun looked weirdly at her.

"Yo, Chae! You know if we can be friends to her, she might rank u-" Before she could continue, a person bump on her.

"Oh, sorry for blocking the way." Dahyun politely said before she fix her ownself.

"Eh? Momo unnie?" "Ah, Chaeyoung.. And Dahyun. Hi." Momo is holding a bag on her right hand and a cup holder, with two cups, on her left hand.

"You look like you are with someone." Chaeyoung said but the other nudge on her before she give her a look. "What do you mean? I mean she can eat all of th-" Again, she is cutted by someone.

"Excuse me, but she is with me Dahyun." Mina said, looking at Dahyun coldly but soon change when she saw Chaeng with her. She is kinda different today because she is wearing lens and an all black clothes.

"Oh, Mina unnie! I didn't know you can play games!!" Chaeyoung happily said. "And you are good with it. Why didn't you tell me?" She smirk.

"Chaeyoung, I don't know what you are smirking for, but I am not a pro or somethin and I don't know you play this game also." Mina said, while staring at her. "Why don't we go eat somewhere then?" She said happily and got up when Chaeyoung nodded. Mina hold her hands before she goes to the exit door, about to go out.

Dahyun look at them silently, she can't believe. HER. BRO. JUST. GOT. A. GIRLFRIEND.

"She got a better love life than me!" She thought.

"Momo unnie, don't you think we should be with them?" She whispered, still suprised.

"I don't know. Maybe we should leave them?" "Why do you think so?" Momo look at Dahyun. "Look at the door, Dahyun. At the window, they already got a taxi and left."

"Huh? That fast! We still got more hours here!!" Dahyun said, thinking that they waste their money. Before she think of something.

*Dahyun Big Brain Activated!*

"Momo unnie, can you play with me?" Dahyun said to Momo who is now eating the burger she bought for Mina and to herself.

"Oh, sure but I don't play that we-" "Well, that doesn't matter!"

------

"Mina unnie, I don't think we should leave them there. I mean they don't know each other-"

"Oh come on. I said her name earlier so I know her, which means they know each other." Mina annoyingly said, rolling her eyes backward.

"Oh, okay." Chaeyoung shortly said, getting scared because of the tension they got right now.

"So, how did you know Dahyun?" Mina stare at her, feeling kind of sad because she doesn't know they are friends.

"We met at the school." She replied, not giving any more details. "Hmm, sure." Mina calm down looking outside.

"Chaeyoung, do you have any other friends aside from her?" She suddenly asked. "You already met Somi, she is the only close friend I got when I was younger. Dahyun is the only one I am close today, together with Somi."

With that said, Mina again stared at Chaeyoung. The other who doesn't know why she is staring, she avoid the eye contact at all cost.

"Unnie, why are you staring at me like that?" "Nothing." She said, before getting out (with a pout) of the taxi since they already arrived.

Mina walk faster than her normal pace and the smaller one just follow her, with her head down, like a lost dog.

She suddenly stop, making the other bump on her back.

She get inside of an expensive restaurant, now angry with a cute pout.

Mina sat down while the other sat down beside her. "Sit across me." She ordered, making the other move quickly.

Chaeyoung look around, before looking at her clothes, feeling out of place.

Mina notice so she stand up and grab Chaeyoung's hand gently before bringing her to an elegant store.

"What are we doing here, unnie? I thought we are gonna eat.."

"Let's choose some clothes for you first." Mina handed Chaeyoung two pair of clothes before they got inside of the changing room.

"Wait, is she gonna watch me change?!" Chaeyoung thought and panicked. "I know what you are thinking, and yes. I am also gonna change clothes so it is fair. I see your body, and you see my body." Mina smiled.

Before she knew it, the taller one is already taking off her clothes.

HEY, HEY, HEY, why did I end up here when I just want to play games!?!