Chapter 22

--THE DAY--

Chaeyoung is finally going on a date, but not with Mina.

She is currently walking to the place where her junior and her are gonna meet.

"What do you think will be her answer?" Momo asked, using a binocular telescope while looking at the two.

"Chaeyoung already said that she will turn him down properly." The not-even-interested Mina said, playing with her phone.

Mina was supposedly not coming with them, however, she got dragged by her cousins with the reason: "You should protect your future wife, also she is going with a man."

And so, Momo, Sana, Mina, Tzuyu, ended up following the two of them.

Dahyun is buying food and drinks for the five of them so they won't get hungry or thirsty while hiding to the "couple".

"Dahyun-ah, fast! They are starting now." Momo said, seeing how Chaeyoung greet the junior who wait for about ten minutes.

"Ooh, they are going to a park!" Sana said in a high pitch. "Shhh, they might here us." Tzuyu said, covering Sana's mouth with her small hands.

The "couple" place a mat, then the junior prepare the food they will be having under the bright sun.

"It's a picnic date." Dahyun said, also placing a mat close to them but enough to hide.

Mina stopped playing games and helped Dahyun preparing the food she bought earlier while Momo is just watching the two.

Sana and Tzuyu look at them, before making a disgusting face. "They are so lovey-dovey." They both said in unison.

With that, Mina finally take a look at them.

"That junior kinda look familiar." She thought, but after that she only look at Chaeyoung.

Soon, they start eating at a restaurant. They can totally here what the two are talking about since their table is just beside them but with a wall seperating.

"I'll slice the steak for you, noona." The junior said. "Oh, thanks!" Chaeyoung replied.

"He is kinda sweet, I can tell." Momo whispered then eat her jokbal.

Tzuyu peak at them by standing at the chair. "Unnie is enjoying her date." She said after sitting back to continue her food.

"Ah, you have a bit sauce on this side." They heard so they tried to peak but Chaeyoung put a wall to the junior. "I'll do it, you don't need to do it for me.."

There was an awkward silence for a second but the junior break it. "Noona, do you have anyone you like?" He asked, but Chaeyoung didn't replied.

"Oh, I'm sorry for asking that suddenly." He said, not expecting to hear any answer anymore. "I have. I have someone I like."

They heard her said, making their ears listen clearly except for Mina and Tzuyu since she already knew. As for Mina, she doesn't want to know.

"May I know who is he?" He asked, curiousity hits him. "She." Chaeyoung said, biting a part of steak before facing the junior.

"I'm in love with a woman." She proudly said, already expecting a disgusting reaction.

"Goodluck then." He cheered. "I wish you two get together."

"I thought you like me, why are you cheering me?" "Yes, I do like Chaeyoung noona.."

"Excuse me, would you like some water?" A waiter asked to them, making the junior's last words unheard by any of them, except for one person.

Mina. She heard what he said.

They finished eating, and so they follow the two again.

The junior's words keep on going around Mina's mind. "Why?" She thought.

All day, they follow the two until they end up in amusement park.

"Ooh, he is gonna look for his answer here."

"So shall we follow them up to the ferris wheel?" Sana asked, getting tired walking around.

"You can have fun here, I'll follow them." Mina said voluntarily, wearing some black sunglasses and who knows where she got it.

"Ok, let's go!" Tzuyu said, knowing what her unnie is up to.

She grab Sana and Dahyun with her, leaving Momo behind.

Momo and Mina glanced at each other. "Go with them, I know you want to try the desert here."

And so, Momo follow them, having only Mina to follow the two.

"Isn't that Lee Chon?" Mina look at the person where the words came from, only to see Jennie and Hitomi with another one who she doesn't know.

"Wait, Lee Chon?" Mina suddenly look back where the two are, only to find them missing.

Knowing that the junior will surely look for his answer at the top of the ferris wheel, she go to the line.

There, she saw them. At the middle of the line, just talking and stuff.

Now that Mina look at the junior, he really seems familiar. "Lee Chon." She thought, seeing the cut he have in his right hand.

"But why does he look so different, everything is different.." Mina's eyes widen.

"Revenge?" She thought, about to go to Chaeyoung to stop her. However, she got bump by someone behind her.

"Sorry." The person said.

Mina look back at them again, they are gonna ride the ferris wheel.

She run as fast as she can, grabbing Chaeyoung's hand before going in with her in the ferris wheel.

Chaeyoung who ia kinda suprised, got pulled inside and Mina quickly closed the door, leaving the shock junior outside, not even moving.

Now that Chaeyoung comes to her senses.

"Unnie, what are you doing here?"