Chapter 25

"Mingyu-ssi."

"Why, Mina-ssi?"

After bumping into Chaeyoung, he decided to treat them to something today.

Mina smile awkwardly at him. "Can you please move?"

She said, wanting to sit beside Chaeyoung.

"But the seat is only for two people." Mingyu replied, doesn't have any intention of leaving.

"Then, I don't have any choice.." Mina sat down beside him, sitting on Chaeyoung's lap.

She grabbed both the younger's wrists, before forcing it to hug her waist.

Mina stares at Mingyu, like she will kill him if he doesn't understand the instruction.

"Can you please move?"

He looked at the two of them, before shrugging. "Fine, you win." He said, with a smirk.

He took the available sit beside Chon, while Mina sat down beside the flustered Chaeyoung.

Mingyu reads the menu, before looking at the menu. "Chaeyoung, what would you like to order? It's my treat today."

Mina mentally rolled her eyes when she watched him lean over Chaeyoung's side.

"Min-" Her words were cut when Mina snaked her hand through her waist, causing her to jolt.

"Mina-ssi, I don't know what you are fighting for, but I am not here to fight. I am not gonna steal her, okay? I just want to be friends with my junior once again."

"Well, I am not fighting for something here. I am just grabbing her waist, that's all."

Mina looks at Chaeyoung. "Is it fine to keep my hand here for a while?"

"It's fine." Chaeyoung answered, going back to normal, but still couldn't get over of Mina's hand.

Mina smile sarcastically at him. "I can even buy the whole restaurant for her." She thought.

"Well, it's not bad to tease them." Mingyu thought, while reading the menu.

"Possessive Mina, I see. I can use this for my wattpad later." Chon thought, reading yuri stories.

Mingyu called the waiter and ordered about ten dishes for them.

"Can I get your number, Chaeyoung?"

"Oh, sure." She said, showing her number to Mingyu.

He then called her number so the other one could save his number.

"Mina, Chaeyoung, can you pose for me?" Chon asked, using this opportunity to take photos of them.

"Sure." They both answered, posing for the camera.

Chaeyoung glanced at Mina, before smiling and looking back at the camera.

"Why are you smilling happily?" Mina asked out of curiosity.

"Nothing."

"They are totally in love with each other." Mingyu thought, smiled like a proud parent.

"Oh wait, since when are the two of you dating?"

With that question, the two of them froze.

"Don't tell me.." Mingyu glanced at Chon, and the other nods.

"I thought you two are a thing. I am sorry, it must have been uncomfortable when I asked that."

There was an awkward silence for a minute, before the waiter and waitress started to place the dishes.