Chapter 21

"Are you still angry at me?"

Mina pout, very sad because her Chaeyoung is still sulking at her.

Tzuyu's PoV

Did something bad happened? But if I remember, Mina unnie's lipstick is smashed so I thought they develop or something.

However, Chaeyoung unnie go out with very cold aura. Although, she is smiling, that's fake and scary.

We chose, mostly Mina unnie, clothes for unnie and now we are going somewhere I don't know. I'm just following them.

It's kinda quiet and awkward so I'll start the conversation smoothly.

"Unnie, do you know the "Dandelions" movie?" I asked, having the idea after looking at the posters of it.

(Dandelions: It is not really the movie but a wattpad story. A MiChaeng story, you can check it out if you want, newly out. 👀)

It looks very popular since I always see it's trailer on those big buildings.

"Yeah, actually we will be watching that tomorrow." Chaeyoung unnie answered, just answering my questions but not Mina unnie's.

"Who are you going with?" Mina unnie asked, searching up something at her phone.

Since unnie is not answering her, I decided to tell unnie. "The junior that confess to unnie earlier." She then nod.

"I think this movie is nice. Well, based on its ratings and the summary is somehow acceptable." Mina unnie said.

"Where are we going now, unnie?" I asked to Mina unnie. "Ask Chaeyoung unnie, I'm just following her." So I look at unnie, but she just stare at me.

"Aren't we going somewhere? I am actually only following you, Tzuyu." Chaeyoung unnie said, making me confused.

So, all this time.. We are just wandering here and there for a whole hour.

I look around, seeing a bakery shop!

"Let's go there!!" I quickly said, looking at how yummy the breads are.

I got inside and order two portions of each they sell.

Well, what can you say? I am a bread addict.

---------

Mina's PoV

Tzuyu quickly got inside, leaving the two of us here. I stand there, not noticing that Chaeyoung already followed her, paying for what Tzuyu ordered.

What a nice sister. That's Chaeyoung for you!

Anyways, I follow them, only to see them eating already. I put down the shopping bag I am holding and sit with them.

"I'll use the restroom, excuse me." Chaeyoung said, going to where the restroom is.

Is she still avoiding me?

"Unnie, you are pouting too much." Tzuyu suddenly said, munching her soft little bread.

"What did you just do, unnie? I think it really upset Chaeyoung unnie."

I can't tell her that we kissed, right? And without her consent!

"Uhmm, I kinda did something bad to Chaeyoung unnie that's why she is avoiding me." I said, taking a piece of bread from Tzuyu. "Well, I think I also deserve that."

"You should apologize as soon as possible, unnie. Chaeyoung unnie is really scary when she get so angry!!" Tzuyu said, making me think of it.

How did Tzuyu know that? I have never seen Chaeyoung that angry though, only when she fights Lee Cheon. But still, that's not scary, she's cool and cute.

"Ehem." Someone fake cough behind me before sitting beside Tzuyu. "Don't talk when your mouth is full, okay?"

Chaeyoung then smile at Tzuyu fakingly, okay now that's scary..

I keep on staring at the two of them, planning how to confess and when.

Suddenly, Chaeyoung coldly stare back at me but her eyes soften after.

Is she not angry anymore? Has she forgiven me!

I smile at her happily, feeling relieved. We are now in good terms!!

Chaeyoung's PoV

The strawberry cake behind Mina unnie looks so yummy.

Maybe I'll buy that later. Or, I can buy it now. Hmm..

But it's kind of an ice cream cake, but what if it's limited edition.

While looking at the cake, I notice Mina unnie smiling. "I'll just use the restroom!" Then leaving happily.

What's her problem? After kissing me suddenly.. but it felt good though.

But still, we are not even together, how can she just take my first kiss.

Atleast, my first kiss is Mina Myoui. I can forgive her for having my first with a beautiful and awesome lady.

Most importantly, an elegant one.

What do I deserve to be kissed by her! Thank you past life for being a good person.

Before I can even buy the strawberry cake, I notice that it's suddenly gone while waiting for Tzuyu to finish.

No one got in the bakery, so I go to the cashier to ask for it.

"May I ask, where is the strawberry ice cream cake over there?" I asked, maybe it's limited edition!

"Oh, the woman there bought it. It's the very last one since we are only selling it once a week." The man on the cashier said, looking to the direction of the woman.

"Thank you." I said, before going to the woman who boug-

"Unnie, let's go, I'm done eating." I was stopped when Tzuyu stand beside me, dragging me outside.

Did my little sister even pay?

"Tzuyu, I am still gonna pay for what you ate earlier." I said, wanting to go back inside again. "Mina unnie already pay while buying something in the cashier earlier."

Now that I think about it, where is Mina unnie?

"Chaeyoung-ah~" Someone cutely said behind me, so I look at who the person is.

Oh, it's Mina unnie. She is holding a box, did she perhaps bought a cake?

We go home, without me asking about the box she is holding.

While walking to the street to go to Mina unnie's house, she smoothy hold my right hand with her left hand before smiling at me.

Is it possible for an angel to be with me? And the sunset effect is making it worse.

How can someone be so beautifu-

"We are home!" Tzuyu said, cutting off my thoughts.

We are now standing at the front of unnie's big mansion. Well, it's time to say goodbye.

Tzuyu quickly get inside, excited on seeing her Sana unnie.

I decided to remove my hands off unnie's but she hold on it tightly so I look at her eyes.

"I'll take you to your home." She said, so we silently walk while holding each other's hand.

After some steps, we reach "my" supposedly house.

I look at unnie's face, only to see her looking sad.

Mina's PoV

Aww, I wanna hold her hand more. We won't be seeing each other again.

Tomorrow takes about 1000 years.

"I'm get going now." She said, removing her hand off mine. "Okay, here."

I give her the strawberry ice cream box that I bought earlier, she keeps on staring at it so I ended up buying it.

"Bye." I said, is this the end?

She said goodbye to me and got inside her house. I walk on my own, going home.

I look at the hand that hold her soft hand.

Now, I'm falling deeper.

My Rented Friendजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें