Chapter 10

No One's PoV

'So, this is indeed a date.'

Mina thought, after she heard what Chaeyoung's friend just said.

'She really looks good on it.'

Chaeyoung keep glancing at Mina whenever she can but obviously, the other notice.

"Is there something wrong with what I am wearing?"

"N-no, I-I....uhm." Chaeyoung breath in and breath out. "Yeah, there is nothing wrong."

Mina chuckled. "You should have just said a simple no."

"Where are we going by the way?" Mina asked.

Chaeyoung look at the road, and they will arrive in few seconds.

"Let's stop here."

They got outside of the bus and Chaeyoung start to run like a kid, not until she saw something.

"Unnie." She whispered. "Don't go far away. You might get drag by the crowd." She added, looking at the people staring at Mina.

Chaeyoung hold her hands before giving her smile, looking like a cute cub.

They got stickers on the back of their hands before going inside the theme park.

"Awww, why can't I get this plushie?" Chaeyoung said, before looking beside her.

"Unnie, those mascots are creepy." She points at the mascots.

Mina look beside them, seeing one big mascot and two smaller mascots that keep on bumping with each other because of their big heads.

"Let's ride something now and eat later!!" Chaeyoung drag Mina somewhere and it's a rollercoaster ride.

"AHHHHHHH!!!"

---

Mina look beside her who keeps on throwing up at the flowers. "We shouldn't.." She threw up again. "..have ride that thing anymore."

"I-I really need to go inside the bathroom. Wait for me here!" She said, running fast to the restroom.

"Well, it's her fault for eating ice cream befo-" "Mina?" She stop before looking behind her. "Oh, Aunt Nayeon and Uncle Jeongyeon, what are you doing here?"

"Oh, we are here to find Momo, Sana and Tzuyu." Nayeon said. "They are here?"

"Yes, they said they will volunteer being moscots."

'So they are the one earlier.'

"Yeah, I have seen them earlier." Mina said. "Why are you standing here alone? Or maybe are you with someone?"

"Mina unnie!!" Before Mina could even answer, Chaeyoung run to her.

"Chaeyoung?" Nayeon and Jeongyeon look at them, shocked. "I didn't know you two know each other."

"Actually, we just met recently." Mina said, smiling.

"Unnie, let's eat."

"Since we are already here at the food court, why don't we eat together?" Nayeon said. "Well, if you don't mind."

"Sure." Mina said, before they find a table for them.

"Oh, hi Chaeyoung unnie!!" A tiny cute little voice said from behind.