Chapter 11

"Are you prepared brother?" I ask my agitated Sebastian. He can't look at me without glaring at me. Apparently he's still mad that I almost killed Rose. I don't see the problem. I wasn't really going to kill him. I lie of course I was. All because they finally decided enough is enough. They are in far too deep to go back now.

"Yeah." He mutters to the ground. I must kill them quickly tonight considering they are making my brothers weak. Although. Hmph forget about it it is none of your concern. I take his arm and pull him out of Wonderland. We are now back in the real world. The war torn world. How exciting!

~0~

"Are you ready for this Alondra?" Raven asks the young brunette. She wants to shake her head, but with Raven turned away from her she must speak up. She knows it's Raven's way of telling her to speak so they all know she is truly ready to face the monster, the Goddess of Blood, Alice.

"I'm more than ready." She says with true determination in her voice and in her eyes. Raven looks back over her shoulder at the young girl. She sees she is being honest and nods her head in approval, but with no emotion which is very common for Raven. Then the young Alondra turns around to face her elder brother. She walks up to him and takes his hands in hers pleadingly.

"Please brother won't you reconsider this choice?" She says as she squeezes his hands. He squeezes them lightly back.

"I won't abandon you again. I promised myself that I would protect you with my life, and that is what I plan to do." He says with all seriousness. The young girl lowers her eyes and nods her head reluctantly. "I understand brother." She whispers. He tilts her chin up and kisses her forehead for reassurance to himself than to her.

"Rose will you come with us?" They look at the young man sitting on the corner of the living room gripping his legs tightly with tears falling down his face. Alondra goes to him and kneels in front of him. She strokes his cheek. "It's alright to be afraid. You don't have to come. I will bring back your younger brother if it's the last thing I do. I promise." She says to him with a sad smile that is becoming very well known to all of them. Rose looks up at her hopefully. Then his face goes serious once more.

"I will go. He is my younger brother and I will protect him from Alice. I will bring him back to me. I love him and I will protect him." Rose says with more determination as he stands from the cold ground. Alondra stands along with him and takes his hand. He holds her hand back and smiles a true smile just for her and soon for his brother.

"Well what are we waiting for. We're not getting any younger ladies! After all our mortality will only last for seven more hours before we become immortal once again, and must wait another year." Luna says all those negative words with so much optimism.

"You're right let's go!" The twins Ryan and Travis say simultaneously. They hold each others hands for comfort and to keep strong.

~0~

Roses, light, dark, blood, and water. Goddesses. Maidens. Puppets. Still dolls. Dead dolls. All of them will soon be gone. They are done for tonight. I will make sure of it. They will all die tonight. Yes including my dear lovely brothers. Well not so dear anymore. Those traitorous bastards! They will suffer with pure agony. With pure pain. I will take great pleasure in bleeding them dry.

"Sebastian. How will you kill Luna and Raven?" I whisper closely into his ear. He glares at me from the side. He hasn't faced me ever since I almost killed Rose. I kiss his cheek, but he pulls away from me and walks on keeping distance between us. Sigh. Yes that is what I love most about brother. His cold indifference. I know the truth though. He still cares about me or else he would have killed me in my current state. Well then again I'm still connected to his "precious" Goddess of Sorrow so he can't kill me if he wanted to. After all she would die too. I must test his loyalty now.