Chapter 5

"Whoa who are the freaks?" She says to her three friends.

"Don't know, but they're kinda creepy, Leigha." The only other girl says back to her friend.

"You're not scared are you, May?" She mocks her friend.

"Watch this you guys. Hey freaks! *Gack*!" That's all she can do before I grab her fragile little throat. I won't let go. That is until Ryan and Travis tell me to do so.

"Alice, you promised you'd behave at least until tonight." We all know what we mean. Do you? We have arrived in our town of new sacrifices. For years we have been doing this. Can you guess how many? No, you can't you weren't even born then. I let go of her throat. I look into her terrified eyes, and in her mind I say you're first. She slides down on the locker I had pushed her to.

"Alright students today we have three new students. They're all siblings. I'm hoping you can all get along. Please come in and introduce yourselves." She says not suspecting that this little school in this little town has accepted demons into their lives.

"A pleasure to meet you all. I'm Alice and these are my older brothers Ryan on my right and Travis on my left." Some feel it I know they do.

"What an honor to meet you all. I hope we can all be friends." They say simultaneously as they bow to everyone. We begin to walk to my seat. She just had to open her big mouth and say,

"Alice, you know we don't allow-" I turn to her and she changes her mind or rather I change her mind. "Never mind, Alice, take your seat." We walk forward. I take my seat near the back of the classroom. My brothers sit next to me on the floor. They never leave me alone, but I don't mind. We pretend to listen to the lessons that we lived through more than once. I've heard it so many times. I feel a stare at the back of my head. I just can't resist.

"Tell me, why do you keep staring at me? I can feel the shock on her. I didn't even turn to look at her. When I do turn my hand is clenched. I look at her, and while I reveal what's in my hand I say,

"I love spiders don't you?" I show her the black widow spider. She yells at the top of her lungs. I could pick up from her mind that she is terrified of spiders. I was about to throw it, but Travis presses near my ear, and tells me,

"Alice, I know you can't help it, but will you hold on a little longer for me?" How can I say "no" to that. I nod in agreement and turn away from the passed out girl. They're all looking at us. I smile warmly at all of them, and they all flinch away in fear. The teacher is still under my control so she doesn't hear a thing. The bell rings. Everyone except for the girl run out of the classroom. Halls usually so crowded and loud were silent and almost empty. They were all moved to their lockers leaving us a path to go to our next classroom.

"She did that to you, Leigha?" Her little boyfriend says. He looks concerned, but I know what they're all like in this century. She can barely speak and says,

"Y-yeah." She's angry, and that's a good thing.

"See I told you guys not to go to the bathroom. You could have protected her, Rick!" Little May scolds her "friend" with benefits that is. But Leigha doesn't know that so keep quite about it.

Finally the night has arrived. It's time for my first sacrifice in this town. We've been patient for almost three years. I've arrived in her hideous home. It's so white and so large. But I don't care about details. I spy through her window and see she is barely getting dressed after doing some very naughty things with her two timing boyfriend. He walks into the bathroom and my brothers gave me a special key that locks any lock. He is locked in. She is so busy preparing for bed. She lays down. She instantly falls asleep.

"You're worst fear has become beheading. You shouldn't have watched that movie." I speak loud enough for her to hear, but quite enough for him not to. She opens her eyes quickly and lifts up the bed. She is about to yell, but I hate screamers so I instantly sever her head with my scythe. Her head rolls. The blood comes out of her from the neck up and the neck down. Such a site. If only you could see her horrified look. That's one only ninety-nine to go.

"My goodness you didn't even leave a scrap of clothing." They change back. They're naked once they change back. They smile at me and then clean the blood off of each other. I sit patiently with my back turned to them. I start hearing other sound and that is when I have to say,

"Now wait until we get home. We wouldn't want to get caught, now would we?" They look at me. They dress and we all go home.

I go to my bed. It's time to go see my other brothers. They decided to stay in Wonderland a while ago. I need them this time. There is Rose sitting on my throne. I don't mind. I can share with them any day.

"Welcome back, Alice. I finished with the third "Alice"." That's what we call my sacrifices in our dreams. There is red, blue, green, and two orange Alices. My brothers and I are the only ones, but I don't call my brothers Alice. They all have their respective titles. I am red Alice. Sebastian is blue. Rose is green. Ryan and Travis are orange. That's not important for now anyway.

"I have a favor to ask you two. Join me in this town of sacrifices, will you?" I know what they'll say. They always want to make me happy.

"Yes, anything for our little Alice." It's settled then. They will all help me pick out my worthy sacrifices. Are you worthy? I hope you are.