Chapter 10

Image of Luna

___________________________________________________

"Who is it?" Alondra asks as she opens the door with the chain still on it. She sees the familiar white hair and red bangs of her counterpart. She removes the lock and opens the door.

"Luna you're here." Alondra says in a whisper as she motions for Luna to enter. She does right after giving Alondra a big hug.

"Hm? Where are Raven and Mizuhiro?" Luna asks as she removes her jacket and puts it on the coat rack. Alondra puts her hands in front of her and looks at the floor. "They're still asleep." She says as Luna notices the look on her face.

"You're worried about tomorrow aren't you?" Luna asks as she grazes Alondra's cheek. Alondra looks at Luna with her sad brown eyes. "I'm not afraid of facing Alice. I'm afraid of any of you getting hurt." Alondra says as she then looks at the closed door her older brother resides in.

"Isn't there some way to stop Alice without getting brother involved?" Alondra asks as she then looks out through the open window. She knows someone is there. Or rather four someones. Luna stands protectively in front of Alondra as the four lycan siblings enter the room. They don't look menacing, but you never know.

"It's you." Alondra says in a soft whisper towards Sebastian. She moves from behind Luna and walks slowly over to him. She stands in front of him and puts her hand to his cheek. "I recognize that pitch black hair and blue eyes anywhere." She says with a sad smile. He puts his hand over hers and holds it there.

All four brothers watch the young girl in front of them. She may have a resemblance to their beloved sister, but the differences die with the fact that Alondra's touches are honest and kind. All four of them can't stand it anymore and hold on to her. This causes tears to fall from her eyes. They let go of her and see the bloody tears falling down her face as she holds on to that sad smile.

She then walks up to Ryan and Travis. She looks at their still healing injuries. She touches both of their faces.

"Are you two alright? She didn't hurt you too bad, did she?" She asks them with pure concern for them. They're taken aback by this for a bit, but then remember neither Alice or Alondra are the same person. They nod their heads showing her that they're alright. She smiles at them both.

She finally walks over to Rose. Alondra looks him over and takes his face in her hands. Then she removes her hands quickly. "Forgive me. I don't want to tarnish your beauty." She smiles. "You're more beautiful in person than in my dreams." She says. Rose takes her hands and puts them back on his face.

"It's only exterior. I've sinned so much that I'm hideous on the inside. You're the beauty." He says to her as the young girl tilts her head in confusion. "You are beautiful Rose. Beautiful like a snow white rose. You've only been tainted because of Alice. I want to help you four. Please stay." She pleads with them as fresh tears fall from her already swollen eyes. They all look at her with regret in their eyes.

"We can't. Alice has us tied to her. Like dogs on a leash. If I'm not mistaken she is probably watching us right this moment." Silent Sebastian finally says. Alondra's eyes look even more sad hearing the news.

Well big brother you have no idea how right you are. The nerve of them betraying me right in front of my face. Well not exactly in front of my face considering that I'm watching them from my blood bowl. Well not exactly my blood, but you get my meaning. I might just have to take away the immortality I gifted them with. They aren't immortal just because. No. I made it possible for them to become that way. Without me they are nothing. Tomorrow I will kill her last. A slow and painful death. I want her to feel the pain for as long as possible. I'm shivering at the prospect of that blood bath. The Goddess of Sorrow. The girl of tears. The maiden of roses and water. I will end her life if it's the last thing I do. After all I have my ninety nine sacrifices. All I need is her precious brother. My final and strongest sacrifice. How thrilling! I wonder how I will kill him. Quick and easy or slow and painful. I like the second option don't you? Stop! I don't give a damn what you think.