Chapter 2

Hello there! I'm Ryan. I'm Travis! Don't confuse us or you'll regret it! Sorry about that. You're too kind, Travis. I know! Now shall we tell these sacr- I mean people a story of our little Alice? Oh yes! But we have to start from the beginning.
Let us tell you all a secret! We as in us two brothers and our two older brothers we weren't always like this. At least not openly. We thought many things. Makes my mouth water just remembering. I know me too! Anyway, our dear delicious mother gave us the dreadful news of a new arrival into our little family. We promised to hate that child. That is until she was born. Such a small and fragile thing. She sure was. Those big brown eyes looked at us with such affection, but we saw other things in those eyes. Our dear brother Sebastian became quite attached to her. They thought alike. They loved all the darkness all the Gothic.
"Alice! That's what we shall name her!" our dear mother yells in glee. Sadly we all loved that name. We loved it the most! She turned three and she began to do strange things outside. She would go outside with our Sebastian and crouch in a corner and stay there for hours. We finally decided to see. Oh and it was beautiful what we saw. She was drawing such beautiful pictures. My favorite was where we were in our lycan form tearing at a lovely human. That beautiful blonde hair matted with blood. What was your favorite, Travis? Mine? Hm I liked the one where we were dressed in our orange heart outfits standing over their cold, lifeless, *Lick*, bloody bodies.
But that's not the best part! When our little Alice turned five she began to show her art openly. She no longer drew. She made it a dream reality. Wonderland! Have you heard of it? You might have, but not this Wonderland. Yes, things were upside down. But who wouldn't enjoy that? It all started with our servants. We always asked the pretty and handsome ones. Mhm yes those are the best! The ugly ones not so much. True. They always seem to wish pain seeing as their lonely lives are filled with pain. But not agony and we are here to serve. Agony that is. But you'll always serve us nicely.
"Where am I? It's lovely here." Or so she sees. It is her dream. You mean what she thinks is her dream.

We were bored we went to the kitchen. We saw a pretty maid sitting on our family table. She was resting her pretty little head on that wooden table. We happened to also see our little Alice doing the same. We tried to wake her, but once we touched her we ended up in her or "their" dream. The little maid was so distracted with our father. Who might I add she was very much in love with him. Or maybe she was obsessed. Yes that was it. Anyway that's not important.
"My lord please do more." she groans with pleasure.
"As my dear lover so desires." Truth is he is pleasuring her yes, but little Alice is pulling the strings.
"Just a little more!" she gets louder.
"Very well. Tell me, may I do as I desire with you?" this is the moment.
"Yes." she has sealed her fate.

He puts his hands on her throat. Begins to squeeze. But the scenery she was seeing faded into corruption. The man that was once on her was now our little Alice. Her once brown eyes a fierce red. Lets not forget her lovely little twisted smile.
"St-stop c-can't breathe!" Beg is all she could do, but Alice has always hated beggars. She can't move her arms seeing as we are holding them down. Who else happen to show up, but our lovely and handsome Rose and Sebastian. They have her fear held in their hands. A guillotine slowly growing larger. Alice lets her go and so do we. She has lost control. She has lost her mind. She walks to the guillotine. Her white porcelain skin shining in the red moon. She cries, but she is done. She places her head firmly on the guillotine. Alice gives us the honor of pulling the lever. Down it goes. Her lovely face contorted in fear was quite hideous. Oh yes I agree, Ryan.
"What on earth happened?!" My mother yells in horror. My father shields her eyes. We look from above while I carry little Alice in my arms seeing as she was exhausted. We all go back into our rooms. We are all satisfied. Should we tell them about mother and father? No, Travis, dear. Let us let Rose tell that one for next time. Aw pity. Yes, but our dear Malice oh I mean Alice is going to be quite cross with us if we don't go to her right away. You did that on purpose, Ryan. You know perfectly well she is full of malice. It's true! You really can't spell malice without Alice. Shall we go then? Yes lets. Oh one more thing before we go. Don't fall asleep. Or you may never wake up. Good night. Don't let Alice get you.