Chapter 6

"You know, I've never tried a crazy chick before?" His disgusting breath is right up in my face. I'll let him have his moment. I mean it is the last time he goes near a girl. He nears in for a kiss, but a hand comes to his throat slamming him on the locker on the other side. There is my big brother, Sebastian. Always looking out for me. Isn't he sweet?

"You better keep your filthy self away from my Alice. No one goes near her. You got that?" He may be saying it silently, but it's enough to make the pervert fear him. Or it's because my dear brother's eyes have turned a very scary blue. Well scary to them not to me. I have the same eyes when I'm angered. Only difference is that my eyes are red. I walk to where my brother is choking the life of that poor boy. I put my arm around his, and lean my head on his arm.

"Don't worry, brother. He won't be doing that again. Wait for later don't kill him now." He loosens his grip and the boy falls hard on the ground. He crawls away like the vermin he is. My brother's face is once again neutral. My three other brothers were watching silently from the shadows. They appear before us.

"So, Alice, why didn't you kill him on the spot? You know you could have." My Rose knows me so well. He knew I could, but even some demons show some sympathy. Or as close to sympathetic as we know. Don't you agree that I was being sympathetic? Well your opinion doesn't matter to me.

"HELP! I NEED HELP! POLICE HELP ME!" He screams at the top his lungs. He is running into the police station. I'll be nice. I'll let him think he's safe for now.

"What is it kid? What's with the screaming?" A female officer looks at the boy a little annoyed. Then she sees real fear on the boy. She motions for him to sit. He does, but he can't stop trembling. I have to giggle at his pitiful form.

"Tell me what's going on." She says calmly as she tries to comfort the boy. It's no use. She can't protect him.

"Th-they're going to kill me! You have to help me! They want to kill me!" He is trying to stand, but the officer holds him down.

"Take it easy son! Calm down. Tell me who wants to kill you?" She is looking at the boy intently.

"Th-the crazy girl and her brother! The new girl! She wants to kill me!" Even more reason to kill him. I'm not crazy. I'm just a little demented. Nothing to worry about.

"I said calm down! Look just tell me how she looks." She says that while she takes out her notepad. Pathetic boy. This is the end for him. I can't help, but want to show him a bit of a surprise.

"Sh-she's right there! Look behind you! Look!" She turns quickly, but not quick enough. I'm not there anymore. Isn't it fun to make people look crazy? Of course it is!

"There is no one there. Kid let me get you a doctor, okay? Wait right here." She turns around, but he grabs her shirt.

"NO DON'T LEAVE ME!" She is trying to pry free, but he refuses to let go. I'm getting bored of waiting so I might as well kill them both, but that's very rude of me. I should let my newly awakened brothers do it.

"Rose? Sebastian? Would you both like to get rid of these two?" I look at them as I bend my back backward in a very unnatural way. I hope you can imagine that.

"We'd love to." They both answer me at the same time. They don't even open the window. They just break it open. Opps. Oh well. It's not mine so it's okay.

"What the?! Who are you two?!" The officer yells as she turns around and pulls out her gun.

"IT'S HIM!" The boy is such a tattle tale, don't you agree? Oh well that is all they will see. Rose is quite skilled with long ranged attacks. Here is what he does. He grabs a very large piece of glass and flings it at the boy's throat. Right in that special vein that makes everyone bleed to death very quickly. The officer is so rude though. She tries to shoot at Rose, but Sebastian doesn't like that. He steps in front of my oldest brother and takes the multiple shots to the chest. Of course they hit and make him bleed, but don't forget we're immortal. He doesn't even flinch. He moves quickly even for me. By the time I see him the officer's head is rolling on the ground. Her neck is shooting blood like a sprinkler. It's very nice.

"What the hell happened here? I heard sho-. Oh my gosh!" The sheriff says as he sees the bloody mess.

"It was them again. I knew I'd find them after all these years. I can't do this on my own though. I need her. She is the only one who can stop those monsters." He says to himself. Another officer shows up and sees the mess.

"Officer get me Raven immediately." The officer nods his head and runs to call for the only person who can stop me. But I've gotten stronger so I know she won't get rid of me so easily. She won't I know it!

"Raven. The only one who can stop you five. This is where you die, Alice. I'll be there to see you fall." The sheriff has gone crazy looking for me. Unlike other criminals I don't hide where I go. I don't even hide evidence. That is how confident I am. I know I can't be stopped. Not even Raven will stop me. I'll make sure of it. She'll die before me.