Chapter 9

"Come here pretty wolf. Come I won't hurt you." Alondra says as she stretches her hand out to the growling and angry looking black wolf three meters away from her. She is smiling warmly to the black wolf. The black wolf is making menacing noises, growling, and barring it's fangs at the girl, but she shows no fear towards him. He doesn't want her to though. Deep inside he doesn't want her to run away and fear him. He feels lonely right now without his white rose. He suddenly feel that loneliness leaving at the sight of his beloved sister's counterpart.

The girl sees the hesitation in the wolf so she approaches him instead very carefully. Once she comes to a few inches of him he has calmed down quite considerably. She kneels in front of him and holds him. He tenses at her warm touch. The wind blows gently. She doesn't smell like blood and roses, but of water and roses instead.

"Alondra? Where are you?" The voice of her older brother is heard from a distance. She stands up and looks at the direction his voice came from. She turns back to the black wolf, but he is gone. She smiles a sad smile and then turns back to wait for her brother to arrive.

"There you are! You know you shouldn't be out on your own. Are you okay?" He asks with so much concern in his voice. She gives him her genuine smile and nods her head. She grabs her brother's hand as he begins to lead her back to the apartment they are currently living in.

Cracking a few bones here and there. Spilling some blood there. Tearing limbs up there. Removing organs right here. Nothing seems to quench my thirst or stop this outrage inside of me. It seems my brothers aren't what they used to be. Ever since she came. Not Raven you dimwits! Alondra her! She is affecting my dear brothers. Mine. Crack goes another rib. Still no good. I need to kill more!

"You seem angry Alice." I jump at the sudden sound of her voice. I don't fear her damn it!

"Raven." Even the sound of my voice betrays me! Once I kill Luna, Raven, and Alondra then I shall be free to do as I truly please. I turn to face her. As I expected. Her shoulder length pitch black hair, her dull brown eyes, her pale porcelain skin, and her Gothic attire.

"As I expected you to look. Your long brown hair with blood red bangs, your fierce brown eyes, your pale and tainted with blood skin, and your Lolita attire. You were thinking of my appearance as well." That bitch! She does nothing to improve my mood. If I could kill her I would, but then again I am immortal. I'd only be ill for a couple of days.

"Alice you truly don't know a thing about us four. Once you became immortal and eternally young we all became the same even if we were all born in different time periods. The sixteenth century was your reign, the eighteenth century belonged to Luna, the nineteenth century is mine, while the twenty-first century belongs to Alondra. Once she turned sixteen the square was complete." She gives a rare smirk which I despise her even more for. "Also in just thirteen days is when we lose our immortality for one night, and that is when all three of us shall die. Alondra will live on." She is a mystery. One moment her face is blank and expressionless, but then a time comes when her emotions of insanity come out. Only temporarily. That is the only thing we have in common. We are all insane. Well almost all of us. One of us is still losing her sanity.

Raven looks above me. There are my two identical twin brothers. They are looking at Raven not with the hunger they always look at humans, but in awe and wonder. The beautiful goddess of darkness. How disgusting. My brothers deserve a severe punishment for thinking such an awful thing.

"Get out of here now Raven!" I say as I fling the rib in my hand at her. As expected she avoids it with ease.

"I'll leave for now. I'll let you have your fun. The only thing I won't let you do is try to break Alondra." As usual leaves with mere threats. As for my brothers. I turn my burning gaze towards them. Even they fear me when I'm enraged, and they have reason to be since that anger is for them. They must be punished for this.

"What's wrong why are you crying?" Mizuhiro asks his younger sister as he tries to comfort her.

"Alice is hurting them. My beautiful red haired twins." She says through sobs. Mizuhiro kisses his sister's cheeks and with his lips clears her tears. She holds tightly to her brother.

"Don't worry. It won't be long before we go after Alice. She won't hurt anyone anymore. . . I promise." He whispers into her hair. She nods her head feeling some reassurance.

"I still see red brother." She tells him as she pulls away from him and tries to look at him. He closes her eyes.

"You're only bleeding tears again." He says trying not to make it sound obvious that he is a little frightened himself. She clears her eyes out carefully and looks at the blood on her fingers. So many dark thoughts cross her mind.

"Why is my soul sleeping somewhere cold when I'm right here in the warmth?" She asks herself, and then licks the blood off her fingers.

"Are you okay Travis?" Ryan asks his little brother who is in his arms trying to heal himself.

"I'm okay with you here." He whispers and then winces at the struggle with trying to talk. They were both brutally beaten by Alice. If they weren't immortal they surely would have died. Alice was right about one thing. With Alondra near, the four siblings are realizing that what they're doing is wrong. They don't feel the same pleasure they once did when tearing into human flesh.

"Alice is malice. She is evil. She is a murderer. I won't forgive her for what she did to you." Ryan says as he strokes his baby brother's cheek tenderly. He kisses his forehead and cheeks.

"I'm sleepy." Travis says in a drowsy whisper. "Sleep then and don't go to Won- Murderland." His older brother warns him. He smiles lightly and closes his eyes completely.

~0~

"Sebi why do you feel so lonely? I'm here. Aren't I enough?" Rose asks his younger fraternal twin as he holds on to him and resting his head on his chest. He suddenly feels like crying for his younger brother.

"You are." Is his simple distant answer. If he could feel he'd show it, but he can't. His emotions were torn away from him many years ago. He only pulls his older brother closer.

"Water and roses, Sunshine and roses, Ice and roses, Blood and roses." Both Rose and Sebastian say to the atmosphere. They close their eyes. Thinking of their potential and only savior. The Goddess of Sorrow. Their true sister figure. Alondra.