Chapter 4

They ignore me because they fear me. . .
My pitch black hair. . .
My dark blue eyes. . .
You'd think you were looking at a wolf. . .
You are. . .
"Brother, why are you in here?" That innocent voice. There is nothing innocent about it. A demon trapped in a little girl's body. Or is the little girl the one who's trapped. Either way a demon and a little girl share each other. She looks so lovely in that white dress. White is pure. She is not.
"Because you're here." I can't leave her. She is my life source. So is my snow white Rose. My red roses. All mine. Don't touch. I'll kill you.
He touched what's mine so he died. Once they saw the torn spine they tied me like an animal. I might be. But I'm not. At least not right now.
"Brother do you want to escape?" I can feel those evil thoughts. They penetrate my mind. They could almost scare me, but they don't.
"The wolf wants to escape. Can't you hear it, brother?" How can I resist that voice. Almost as if it were calling for help.
"I hear it." I have to see. I have to kill them. They hurt them. So they must die.
"Rose is crying. Can you hear him?" They will burn in Hell. I'll make sure of it.
"I hear him." Blood and rose scents headed this way.
"Get up, brother. Can you feel me?" Yes. The world becomes red for what seems like hours. There they are. Those demons I call brothers and sister. There she is looking at my little demon girl. Alice will be the last thing they see in this life.
"Shall we go home brothers." To Wonderland. That's it.
They ignore me because they fear me. . .
Are you ignoring me. . .?
Do you fear me. . .?
If you saw me you would. . .
Count your blessings. . .
Before it's too late. . .
"Sebi, let's go home. Take my hand." My snow white Rose. Mine. Don't even think of him. Lips just as sweet as rose's smell. Bodies full of blood. But none touching my snow white Rose. Warm breath. Such pink cheeks. So pure. So full of sin.

"They're all dead?"
"Yes captain. Here's the surveillance tape."
"There is no way kids could have caused all this!"
"Keep watching sir."
"Those aren't kids! They're monsters!"
"What should we do sir?"
"Find them. Bring me their heads."
"Yes sir!"
"You can't kill them. The lord has rejected them and so has the demon of evil. They are un-killable."
"What are you saying woman?! There is no such thing as immortality!"
"We'll see. Now won't we? Do not forget what you have seen. Do not forget little Alice. She'll be the last thing you see before your death bed."
"Get her out of my sight!"
"Right away!"

You're next captain.
"W-who said that?!"
"Wh-!"
Alice will be the last thing you see before your death bed. Along with my three roses.
And you big brother.
You're looking at wolves.
At a demon.