Chapter 6 - My First Date

Location - Shirasagi Residence

Your POV

"You want to go on a date with me?" I asked as my face turned red a bit.

"Yeah, if it's okay with you."

I began to think about what Chisato was asking me. Me go on a date with her? I never thought it was going to happen at all.

"(Y/N)-kun?"

"Sure, I would love to go on a date with you." I said and gave her a smile.

Chisato couldn't help but let out a smile as soon as she heard my answer.

"It makes me happy that you said yes." She said.

"Hehe, I just couldn't say no to you."

Chisato giggled.

"How about picking me up at my place this weekend, and we can go somewhere together?" She suggested.

"Yeah, that works for me."

Chisato gave me a quick kiss on the lips before going inside her house. I began to head home myself, and I began to think about what was happening. Me... going on a date with THE Shirasagi Chisato. I wonder if her fans are going to hate me for this.
_____________________________________________

Location - Shirasagi Residence, Chisato's Room

Chisato's POV

As I walked into my bedroom, I laid down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I finally got a chance to go on a date with (Y/N), the best person I have ever met. I've always wanted to go on a date wth him, but I was too scared to ask him out, and... there was one other person standing in my way: Pareo.

She's not a bad person, and I do like the fact that she supports Pastel*Palettes. But the fact that she shares a strong bond with (Y/N)... it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Although I do feel guilty for not inviting her to the picnic we had, but I felt like (Y/N) would focus on her and not me. I feel like he's gonna find out sooner or later, and thinking about it makes me sad.

"What do I do about this?" I asked myself.

While thinking about this, my door began to open and I saw someone enter my room. It was my little sister, Haruka. She was also holding something in her hand. Something a little too familiar.

"Here you go, onee-chan." She said and gave me my favorite skirt.

"Haruka... did you took my clothes without asking again?" I asked, not surprised by her actions.

"Sorry... I just didn't have anything good to wear..." She said with a downcast expression.

"Forget about it..." I sighed.

"You're... not going to lecture me?" She asked.

"No. I got too much on my mind." I said.

Haruka became more curious now.

"Oh yeah? What is it?"

"I got a date with a boy coming up soon."

"A boy?!"

Haruka's sudden outburst made me nervous. I quickly pulled her into my room and closed the door.  

"Onee-chan, please tell me that this is some kind of joke." She said.

"No, it's not."

"So, what's his name?"

"His name is (Y/N) (L/N), and I really want him to like me."