Chapter 10 - What The Heart Wants

Same day...

Location - Talent Agency

Your POV

The room was filled with silence as I began to process what Chisato said to me. She has feelings for me? Did she always had feelings for me, even during the period when I pushed her away?

"You... love me?"

"Of course." Chisato replied. "I've been in love with you ever since we first met."

"I see."

"What do you say, (Y/N)-kun? Do you feel the same way about me?" She asked.

"I... don't know."

"Oh." Chisato said as she looked at me with a sad expression.

"I do like you, Chisato, but... I don't know if I'm ready to be in a relationship with you."

The bassist let out a sigh.

"I understand..." She said. Although I can tell that my response was something she didn't want to hear.
_____________________________________________

A few days later...

Location - (L/N) Residence, (Y/N)'s Room

For the last few days, I've been hanging out in my room, staring at the ceiling and began to do some thinking. Chisato's confession was still on my mind. But how do I really feel about her?

While it is true that I think that Chisato is very talented at what she does, as well as being quite adorable. But after what happened after our first date, I saw a whole different side to her on that day...

"Great, so what do I do now?" I asked myself.

Moments later, my phone started buzzing. Someone sent me a text message. I looked at it, and several messages from Reona. She must've been spamming me while I was lost in my thoughts. I looked at what she had to say.

Reona's text: Are you okay? :(

Your text: Yeah, I'm okay.

Reona's text: That's good. You weren't answering my messages, so I was starting to get nervous.

Your text: Sorry about that. I was thinking about Chisato.

Reona's text: Oh yeah, because of her confession, right?

Your text: Yeah. I just don't know what to do.

Reona's text: I see...

Your text: What do you think I should do?

Reona's text: I think you should follow your heart, because I know you, and I know you can make the right decision. :)

The right decision, huh? I tried to think about what that right decision might be. The more I thought about it, though, the more I thought about Chisato instead. Maybe my heart is telling me to be with her. If I didn't, then something tells me that I'll regret it later.

Your text: I think I know what to do. Thanks, Reona. :)

Reona's text: Anytime. Glad I can help. :)

I searched for Chisato's number and began to text her.

Your text: Hey, are you free right now?

Chisato's text: I suppose I am. Why you ask?

Your text: I have something I want to tell you. Can you meet me at the park?

Chisato's text: Yeah, I suppose that's fine.

Your text: Great! See you soon.

I'm going to do whatever it takes to make Chisato my girlfriend.
_____________________________________________

A few moments later...

Location - The Park

I was the first one to show up at the park. I sat down at a nearby bench and waited for Chisato to show up. Ten minutes had gone by, and I haven't heard anything from her. Did she changed her mind about showing up? Or did she say she would so I could come here to make a fool out of myself?

Eventually, my worries were soon put to rest as Chisato showed up. My eyes were on the outfit she was wearing. She looked just as beautiful as the day we went on our first date.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." She said and smiled.

"N-Not at all." I said as I found myself stuttering.

"Is everything okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, you just... look lovely this evening."

Chisato let out a cute giggle.

"That's awfully kind of you to say." She said.

"Care to join me?" I asked and offered her a spot.

"I'd be delighted to."

She sat down next to me, and I was becoming even more nervous than before.

"So, may I ask why you invited me to come here?" She asked. 

I took a deep breath before answering.

"I was thinking about your confession a few days ago." I said.

"Oh..."

"I tried to think about whether or not I should accept your feelings, but the more I did, the more you appeared in my head. And I just couldn't stop thinking about how amazing you are, which made me like you even more."

Chisato blushed at my confession.

"So... does that mean..."

"Yes. I love you, Shirasagi Chisato." I said and gave her a kiss on the cheek, making her blush.

"Sorry about that..." I said as Chisato placed her finger on my lips.

"Shh, don't worry about it." She whispered.

She placed both of her hands on my cheeks and gave me a long, passionate kiss. I kissed her back, and after a while, we broke the kiss.

"Does this mean... we're an official couple now?" I asked.

"Depends, do you want us to be a couple?" Chisato asked in return.

"I do, more than anything."

"Then yes, we are an official couple."

It was all I needed to hear. And so, Chisato and I stayed at the park and stared at the stars, as boyfriend and girlfriend.

To be continued.

A/N: This book is officially halfway over now. Eventually, there will be a time where I will spam the remaining chapters, and complete the book altoghter.
Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I hope you guys liked it, and I'll see you in the next one. :)