Chapter 13 - Winning You Back

A few weeks later...

Location - (L/N) Residence, Living Room

Your POV

After all of that drama with Chisato's dad, I refused to go anywhere near my own girlfriend. She kept trying to call me and text me saying that we should meet up and discuss this. Of course, I ended up ignoring her.

This is exactly how my story played out. However, at the end of it, Chisato ended up texting me and said this...

Chisato's text: I don't know what's been going on with you lately, but I can't take it anymore. :( Hope you find someone that treats you well.

I did my best to explain it to her, but now it was her turn to ignore me. Not sure what to do about it, I called Reona and asked her to come over. When I told her everything that happened at Chisato's house, she was speechless.

"So now you two are officially over?" She asked, speechless.

"Yeah. No matter how many times I try to explain, she won't hear me out." I replied, then sighed a bit.

"Oh (Y/N)... what will you do now?" Reona asked.

"I wish I knew..." I said. "Maybe I should give up and find someone else to date."

"No..."

"Huh?"

"No, you shouldn't do that!" Reona said as she suddenly shouted out of nowhere.

"W-What do you mean?" I asked.

"(Y/N), you love Chisato-san, right?"

"I mean, yeah, I do, but..."

"Not buts!" She said. "You got to find a way to win her back, otherwise some other guy is going to come in and date her."

"Oh..."

I wasn't sure what to think about what she said. Chisato wouldn't date another person because I ghosted her... right?
_____________________________________________

Meanwhile...

Location - Shirasagi Residence, Chisato's Room

Chisato's POV

Ever since (Y/N) left me, I've been staying in my room, not wanting to come out. All I wanted to do was my father to approve of my relationship with him... Is that so hard to ask for?

What should I do? Should I move on from him? I probably should, but I feel like that'll be a lot harder than it looks. While thinking about this, I heard a knock at my bedroom door and a voice on the other side.

"Chisato, is it okay if I talk to you?"

That was my father. When I heard it, I couldn't help but get angry.

"Go away, father! I don't want to talk to you!" I shouted.

"Come on, please, I want to make things right with you." He begged.

I sighed as I got up to open the door. He walked in and sat on my bed. I let out another sigh as I sat down next to him.

"Okay, what do you want?" I asked.

"I just want to see how you're holding up." He said. And at that point, apart of me just... snapped.

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M OKAY TO YOU?!" I asked. "YOU MADE ME LOSE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE BECAUSE YOU CAN'T THE TIME TO SUPPORT ME!!!"

I was starting to get emotional and just broke down crying. My father wrapped his arm around me and comfort me as I cried my heart out.

"I'm sorry..." He softly said.

I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. Did I hear that right? Did he say sorry to me?

"Sorry? For what?" I asked.

"Sorry for how acting towards (Y/N)." He said. "I just... wanted to look out for you."

So that's what this was about... I guess it sounds like something he would do, since he is my father and all, but it doesn't change the fact that he pushed (Y/N) away...

"Well, you got what you wanted..." I said. "(Y/N)-kun and I are no longer together..."

My father was about to say something else, until we heard a familiar voice.

"CHISATO!!!"

I looked outside and saw (Y/N) calling out to me. Just seeing him made my heart skip a beat, but I don't know if I want him back after what he did.

"Chisato, go to him." My father said.

I was surprised to hear what my father said.

"Wait, really?"

"You love him, don't you? Then go to him."

If my father is okay with it, then I guess I might as well take advantage of it. So I headed over to the door as fast as I could.
_____________________________________________

A few moments later...

Location - Shirasagi Residence, Front door

Your POV

I wasn't sure if Chisato heard me yelling her name. I've been feeling nervous as I stood by the front door? Should I try knocking instead? I guess it couldn't hurt to try.

As I try to muster up the courage to knock on the front door, someone opened it. It was Chisato. And seeing her made my heart melt.

"Oh Chisato, thank goodness you heard me." I said.

"Yeah, I guess I did." She said and looked away a bit. I guess she's still not happy to see me.

"Listen, Chisato, I want to say that I am sorry for ghosting for the last few days." I apologized.

She eventually looked at me.

"After what happened with your father, I just thought it would be a good idea to give you space until things does down." I explained further.

"Oh..."

"But believe me, I never stopped loving you." I said.

I can tell that got her attention.

"Do you mean that?" She asked.

"Of course, and I'm willing to prove it." I said.

"Oh yeah? How?"

I thought about what to do to prove to Chisato how much I really love her, and only one thing came to mind.

"How about a date?" I suggested.

"A date?"

"Yes. Let's go on a date."

She let out a small sigh.

"Alright, we can go on a date." She said.

"Great. We can go this weekend." I said. "Is that okay?"

"Fine by me..." She replied, though I can tell she never wanted to do this.

"You know you can say no, right?"

"I know, but if you really love me that much, then I want to see where you go with this."

"In that case, I'll see you this weekend." I said and began to head home.

To be continued

A/N: Time to get back into the swing of things with this book.
Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I hope you guys liked it and I'll see you in the next one. :)

Shout-out to minacandie and firedemons2001 for becoming recent followers