Chapter 20 - A Memorable Wedding

The day of the wedding...

Location - Changing Room

Chisato's POV

The day is finally here... Today is the day I get married to the man of my dreams: (Y/N) (L/N). It took a few years and a lot of planning to make it happen, but we were finally able to make our wedding come true. I'm in the changing room, already to go in my wedding dress. Pastel*Palettes was in the changing room with me, and it didn't take long for me to feel nervous.

"Are you getting nervous, Chisato-chan?" Hina asked.

I was taken aback by her question.

"Huh? You can tell?" I asked Hina in return.

"Of course we can." Hina replied with a smile.

"It's hard not to see it." Maya said.

"Oh, I see..."

"Is something wrong?" Aya asked. "You can talk to us about it."

"We're here for you, no matter what." Eve said.

Hearing that made me smile.

"Thanks guys, and you're right, Hina-chan, I am starting to get nervous." I said.

"Nervous? About what?" Hina asked.

"About being at the altar with (Y/N)-kun." I answered.

"What's wrong with that?" Eve asked.

"What if he changes his mind about marrying me?" I asked.

"What if he runs away before the wedding even starts?" I asked again.

Aya calmly placed her hands on my shoulders and smiles at me.

"Chisato-chan, it'll be ok." She said.

"Aya-chan..."

"You and (Y/N)-kun made it this far together, and I can tell he loves you a lot, so there's no way he would abandoned you." She said and smiled at me.

Hearing what Aya said made me smile. She was right, I was silly for thinking that (Y/N) was going to walk out on our wedding. He loves me and I love him.

"Thanks, Aya-chan." I said. "I needed to hear that."

"Happy to help." Aya smiled in return.
_____________________________________________

An hour later...

Location - Altar

No POV

After waiting for an hour, it was time for the wedding ceremony to take place. (Y/N) was at the altar and one of his classmates from his university was chosen as the best man. Reona was in the audience, along with Pastel*Palettes, Kaoru and Chisato's family. It wasn't a big wedding, but it was fine. This is what they wanted.

Soon enough, Kanon, who was the maid of honor, made her way down the aisle as soon as the music started playing, then the ring bearer, and finally Chisato, who was hugging her father's arm. Chisato looked at (Y/N) and smiled at him. He smiled back at her as the priest began to talk.

"Dearly beloved, we gather here today to join Shirasagi Chisato-chan and (Y/N) (L/N)-kun in holy matrimony." He began.

"Before we proceed, if there is a reason why these two should not be together, speak now or forever hold your peace."

No one said anything, which was all the priest needed to know.

"Very well, we will now begin." He said and looked at Chisato.

"Chisato-chan, do you take (Y/N)-kun to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He asked.

"I do." Chisato smiled.

He nodded and looked towards (Y/N).

"And do you, (Y/N)-kun, take Chisato-chan to be your lawfully wedded wife?" He asked again.

"I do." He smiled.

Both of them said yes to each other. They took the wedding rings and placed them on each other's fingers. Once that was done, the priest spoke up.

"And now, by the power vested in me, I pronounce you two husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

And with that, Chisato and (Y/N) shared a beautiful kiss and everyone was happy for them. Chisato took the bouquet of flowers and threw it behind her, where it landed in Aya's hands. They clapped and Aya couldn't help but blush and smile at the same time.

Now (Y/N) and Chisato are married. Many pictures were taken, and the two shared one beautiful dance in front of everyone. As for why no one from (Y/N)'s family didn't show up? Well, that'll have to wait until next time.

To be continued

A/N: Last chapter is the epilogue, so be sure to look forward to that.
Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I hope you guys liked it and I'll see you in the next one. :)

Shout-out to Akobestwife for becoming a recent follower.