Chapter 2 - The Interview

A few days later...

Location - (L/N) Residence, (Y/N)'s Room

Your POV

After meeting Chisato a few days ago, I really couldn't stop thinking about her. I never expected her to be so kind to me after that first encounter. I hope I do see her again at some point, but considering how busy her life is, I shouldn't get my hopes up.

Until that day has come, I'll have my best friend, Reona, to keep me company. She even came over when I was lonely. She was such a good friend. When I told Reona what happened in the aftermath of the show we went to, she was jealous as expected.

"So you actually spoke to Chisato-san, huh? You're so lucky!" She complained.

"In my defense, she happened to be heading in the same direction as me." I said. Something I didn't mentioned is that Chisato's house was not far from mine, so we're basically neighbors.

"Still, though, it's good that you were able to talk to her." She smiled.

"Yeah, and ever since that day, I just couldn't stop thinking about her." I confessed.

A smirk spread across her face.

"Oh, could it possible that you have a crush on her already?" She asked.

I began to blush and look away.

"Well, a crush might be pushing it a little bit." I said.

But is it possible? Do I really have a crush on Chisato? I mean, she is kind, sweet and caring. On top of that, she is cute... Hmmm, maybe I do have a crush on her after all. But what are the odds she'll think about someone like me?

"Ah, that reminds me! One of the Pastel*Palettes members is getting interviewed today in a few minutes!" Reona said.

"Really? Do you know who it is?" I asked.

"Chisato-san, for being on that tv show a while back." Reona explained.

Hearing Chisato's name made my heart skip a beat.

"You want to watch it together?" Reona asked.

"Sure. I don't mind."

Reona pulled out her laptop and logged onto the website that the interview was going to be on. It was going to be streamed, so I bet a lot of the Chisato fans are going to be thrilled to listen on what she has to say.

As we got onto the website, it was already streaming. There was Chisato sitting in one chair, and the interviewer was sitting in the other chair.

Interviewer: Hello, everyone. Today I am here with Shirasagi Chisato-chan, who was recently in a tv show that everyone admires so much. Chisato-chan, thank you so much for coming out today.