THE KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR

IAN'S POV :

I get tired as well so I drag a chair near masimo's big bed and look at him fondly , he looks soo calm and handsome when he's asleep but when he's awake he's always angry at me or does something inappropriate that shocks me to my core. Ughhh I wish we could get along as we have to spend our entire lives with each other, and not being able to even talk with my partner seems wayy too boring and inappropriate. My brother once told me that ' once you get involved with a mafia there's no going back to normal life ever again it's either die or stay as their dog forever' and this keeps running through my head all the fucking time .

After a good half an hour tiredness takes over me and I fall asleep but get irritated by the small place in which I'm sitting, I'm usually used to sleeping in big beds even at my place I had a big bed in which I could roll over as much as I want , after a surgery like this I need a good night's sleep on a comfy big bed & sleeping on a chair is not at all comfortable to be.

When I move my chair it makes a screeching noise & wakes masimo up , he squints his eyes and finds me struggling with the chair and pillow in my hands looking all uncomfortable

"Is their a problem kitten?" He asks

"I'm used to sleeping in big beds and this chair is wayyy tooo small for my liking so I'll sleep on that sofa instead" I reply with a hint of giddiness

"Kitten that sofa is small too, come over here , my bed is big enough for both of us to fit in and sleep peacefully. You've done my surgery so you atleast deserve this much"

" Ohh noo it's okay I'll sleep on the sofa"

"Stop thinking so much, we sleep on the same bed everyday, come over here and sleep without thinking anything further" he says and as I'm tired of arguing anymore I sleep next to him.

I would've never thought that he would offer me to sleep on his bed with him , since it's a VIP room the bed is big enough for both of us to fit in and sleep , he slaps his hand on the mattress sending indication for me to sleep next to him . Since I'm tired I get my ass on the bed and sleep soundly without arguing any further

We sleep through the night and I get up in the morning , I feel something hard beneath my head which is rising and falling in the same intensity, I shift my face a little bit to look up and find masimo already looking at me with a smirk on his face . Our eyes lock and then suddenly his hands which were on my hips move slowly towards my waist and then he pulls me closer to him and hugs me tightly. He does something I would've never expected from him and my heart starts beating wayy too fast . I suddenly pop up and get out of the bed , my heart still beating fast .

"Are you shy......again kitten?" He asks and my cheeks couldn't be any more of crimson then it already is .

"Why would I be shy , it's always like this whenever I wake up " I say and leave the room in hurry with big strides, though I could hear his laugh when I leave the room . ASSHOLE.

I enter the room again after some time to let masimo know how his current medical condition is ignoring my disturbed medical condition.

" You still need to rest for 2 days or more but we can discharge you today itself if you want and you can rest at your place" I say

" It's OUR place not just mine and leaving today itself would be perfect , I'll let mika handle the process, you can relax now . Thank you for doing my surgery and looking after me and getting worried for me" he says sincerely

"I'm not taking care of you and I'm not worried about you , I'm just doing my job as a surgeon" I say but he knows exactly that I'm lying.

" Yeah yeah whatever you say babe" and there he goes calling me nicknames again that makes my cheeks the brightest colour of red ,ughhhhhh this dumb heart.

After some time masimo gets discharged and we both leave together in the car where as mika drives behind us with 2 more cars . After the attack that happened the security has pretty much increased and there are bodyguards everywhere like literally everywhere.

After we reach at the mansion the guards come forward to help masimo but I take his hand and help him to our room ,

As soon as we reach the bed he trips and falls on the bed taking me with him and me lying beneath him , he then moves closer to me and I stop him keeping my hands on his chest. I push him in force but then a groan leaves his mouth and I realise that he's hurt so I stop resisting when suddenly he falls on me and buries his head in the crook of my neck and his hands on my sides, almost hugging me .

He fainted and that too on me , not gonna lie but he is heavy as hell , of course he is heavy as he's muscular and 6'2 ft human . I move him away from me and Atlast place him on th bed properly. I remove his shoes and his Jacket. As I start to leave he grabs my hand and pulls me with big force and I fall on him , my head resting on his chest and my hand around his waist. I don't move much since he's injured, I slowly move my hand from his waist to his chest and sleep again . He moves his hands and hugss me TIGHTLY as if I'm gonna leave him , as if he's AFRAID I might leave him.

A/n: well love is getting build❤️

Follow me on Instagram - @thezeewrites