Coming Home

The next couple of days were hard for both of you, but it was the day you were finally coming home.

Y/N POV

Walking towards the front, you hugged your nurse, who had been there for you the entire way. She handed you your purse as you turned towards the door, where Yoongi should be walking through soon.

Taking a deep breath, you smiled as the doors opened, and Yoongi walked through the doors. His eyes met yours, his mask covering his face.

"Hi," you whispered as he got closer to you

"You're missing something."

"What?" you asked, looking yourself up and down.

"This," he said, gently taking your hand and slipping your engagement ring on your finger.

Smiling, you wrapped your arms around his neck. He held you tightly, rocking your body back and forth slightly. Lifting you off your feet, he spun you once before placing you back down.

"보고 싶었어 (bogo sipeosseo)."

"I've missed you too," you smiled, his hand holding yours as you walked out of the center.

The drive was comforting. Just to have Yoongi next to you again.

"Everyone is excited to see you again," Yoongi said, his head turning to look at you briefly before returning his attention to the road.

"Yeah?" you asked with a smile.

"Jungkook kept asking, how many more hours until you got home."

"haha, 진짜 (jinjja)?" you asked.

"Oh yeah," he smiled.

Pulling into the parking garage, you take a deep breath. You were determined to continue doing everything you were taught. You wanted to be healthy.

Walking up to the dorm, you held Yoongi's hand, feeling slightly nervous. You pushed the door open to see your hyungs standing there with excitement.

"Welcome home, Y/N!" they all cheered.

"Thank you, 보고 싶었어 (bogo sipeosseo)," you said.

Jungkook hopped over to you, pulling you into a big hug. You laughed, wrapping your arms around his shoulders, and he jumped with you in his arms. Laughing at his actions, you noted how you felt happy being around everyone again.

"Alright, that's enough. You're going to hurt her," Jin argued, pulling at Jungkook.

"Hi," you smiled, wrapping your arms around his waist as he pulled you into a tight hug.

"Are you feeling like yourself again?" Namjoon asked.

You nodded, still in Jin's arms. For the first time, you felt relief.