yewr love

He puts his tongue in my mouth and moves it around. I close my teeth trying to not let him in my mouth. He grunts, trying to get in. I close my mouth even tighter making sure he doesn't. He trys as hard as he can but I'm not moving. He gets up and says "Move yewr fokin teef befow I move dem mysewf." He said impatiently. "No." I said smiling with my teeth still closed. "Fine. Guess yew chose da hard way." He starts kissing on your lips then starts getting lower. He takes off your shirt so your just I'm your bra. "S-stuart-" You say then he quickly presses his lips against yours and he shoves his tongue I'm your mouth. "Mhf!" You move trying to get him out. He grabs both your wrists and holds them in one hand then moves them above you. "I love yew y/n" He says then starts kissing lower on you. You moan then turn completely red. He looks up at you. "A'e yew ok?" He asks confused. "I-i this is embarrassing..." You say. "We don't 'ave tew dew this yew know." He says getting up. "W-well I've never done this and that was my... *whispers & mumbles* that was my first time moaning..." You say. "What was that??" 2d asks getting closer. "N-nothing!! It was nothing!" You say backing up. "Mhm." 2d says while rolling his eyes. The door busts down. Both of you look at the door. Murdoc. "*whisper yells* I thought you locked it!" You whispered yell to 2d. "I did!" He whisper yells back. "What. Are. You. Two. Doing." Murdoc says. "Please don't tell anyone!" Both me and 2d beg. "Fine fine fine fine. I wont." He says walking out and shutting the door.

Sorry for the short chapter idk what to write abt I'm being lazy and sorry I wasn't making chapters for a while. School is just so tiring 😮‍💨 and I may have been crying since my bf had moved away and he hasn't talked to me for like 3 days now. It's really sad cuz Idk when I will see him again.