cant get away

2d pov

"Luv I-i heard what yee said." I say trying not to make it weird. "Ah- I-I'm so sorry! It was just the first thing that came to my mind! I'm sorry." She's says blushing madly. "Hehe it's fine just don't say it in front of Muds, got et?" "Y-yes. Ita kinda weird saying that though because everyone is taller than me but I won't call anyone but you that." She says walking away. "U-uh o-ok." I say being mesmerized by the way she walked away. "Snap out of it Stu! It's just y/n!.......but the way she wallkkkks........😍🤤🥵" I shake my head. "You OK d'?" Russel walks in. Thank God it wasn't Muds. "Yeah I'm fine." He turns his head to see y/n walking away. He looks back and sees me looking at her then I quickly look away blushing. "Hehe." He laughs walking to the fridge. "W-whats so funny rus?" Muds.  I quickly get up and try to walk away. "What's gotten into you 'd?" Russel says. I freeze. I didn't know what to say. What if I say something dumb? "D?" Muds says. "Y-yes muds?" I says twiddling my fingers. "What did you do?" You asks crossing his arms. "N-nothing!" I say trying to hard not to blush. "Stu?" I hear y/n say. I turn around immediately. "What do you want Muds, sorry I meant pickle sorry I meant crusty dinosaur. "  y/n says rolling her eyes and crossing her arms. "What's gotten into both of you?!" Muds says looking at us both. "Nothing. Whats wrong with you? Oh hold on let my think. Broken nose, ugly, slut, rude, smoker, alcoholic there's more but we would be here all day." She says counting each thing she said with her fingers. Muds was abt to pin her to the wall behind her but she said:" Muds put one hand on my ur dead." She says without flinching. He stops and stares at her. "Stuart, let's go." She says looking murdoc up and down to be mean. Wow....she wasn't scared of him. As she pulls me to my room I look behind me to see Muds still looking at the wall y/n was at in awe. Wow she's good.

Y/n pov

God Muds is so fucking annoying. I hate him si much but he's funny. And he's got a raven, my fav animal. I look behind me to see 2d looking at me like I just beat up a whole crowd. "Haha what?" I asked. He just looked at me. "Ugh why won't u talk?!" I run upstairs to muds's room to see my fav animal. As I walk in I say "Where's my favorite baby?!!!" Next thing I know Cortez is screeching and sitting on my head. "OI PUT MY BIRD DOWN BEFORE I KILL YOU!" we heard Muds scream. "Let's go we don't have much time!" I say to Cortez and stu. I start running and Cortez is flying next to me while stu runs straight to his room. I wonder what happened to him or he's just scared if Muds. "HE LIKES ME BETTER!" I yell while running down the hall into the bathroom. I watch muds run past it then I run out and go down the stairs. "Y/N! GER BACK HERE WITH MY BIRD!!" Muds runs after me and I run into the kitchen. He runs into there too. "Give me my bird back before I kill you." He says obviously passed. "Noooooo." I say. *hair flip time!!!* (that was a joke btw I don't actually do that unless it's in my face.) "Rascal." He says rolling his eyes. "RUSSELLLLLLL!!!!! MUDS IS BEING MEEEEAAAAAAANNNNNNN!!!" I yell. "NO IM NOT SHES NOT GIVING ME MY BIRD BACK." Muds yells back.
"HE LIKES ME BETTER! HE HATES YOU! YOU JUST LOCK HIM IN YOUR ROOM!" I yell. "Ok I'm going to put Cortez on the middle of the table in-between both of us. Then we will sit there and see who he goes to first. Ok? And no tricks muds." I say sitting down. "Fine." He says sitting down. I put Cortez in-between both if us and he runs to me. "Looks like we found out." I say picking him up and walking to stus room. "NO I SAVED HIM! HES LEGALLY MY BIRDDD!" mudoc complains. "Oh well." I go into stus room. "Put tha bird away." He says looking at Cortez. "What? Why?" I ask sitting in his bed. "No. Get it out of my room." He says pointing to the door. "What's wrong?! Why are you acting like this?" I ask not knowing why he doesn't like Cortez. "GET THA FOCKIN BIRD OUT OF ERE Y/N!" He yells pointing to his door again. I look at him surprised. I turn and walk out the room and shut his door. I go up to my room and set Cortez down. "What did I do? What did YOU do? Why doesn't he like you? Is he mad at me? Was it because your muds's bird and he doesn't like how I took something from another boy and he's jealous?" You ask Cortez. "Scwaaaack" "yeah....I guess." You kinda know what he was saying. He said "probably" you lay down looking up at yoru ceiling. You start crying not knowing what you did to make Stuart mad. Cortez caught that you were sad and comforted you. You put a big sweatshirt on so it looked like you where just wearing a sweatshirt instead of shorts. You put your hood up and walk out the room. Of course Cortez follows you. Muds sees you've been crying. "What happened?" He says getting up from the couch but also bringing his beer. "Nothing beer-breath." You say. Cortez caws. "Shut up bird." Murdoc says looking at Cortez. "Hey don't talk like that to my baby." I say going into the fridge to see what we have to eat. "He's not your "baby" your not a crow and I got him so." Muds says taking a drink of beer. "Idgaf." You say looking in the freezer. (Idgaf= I don't give a fuck. But I'm to lazy to write it all out.) "Ooh cookie dough." You say opening a pack of cookie dough. "Is there any chocolate here?" I ask Muds. "No but there's a gas station close by. You could go get some there." "Ok thanks. I'm going to go ask if Stuart wants to come with." I say walking to Stuart's room. "Hey stu, do you want to go to the gas station to get candy with me?" You ask popping your head in the room. "No I'm writing a song bye." He says not looking up. "Oh ok...bye" I say shutting the door slowly. You walk out the room and out your slides on. "He's not going with you?" Muds asks from the couch.
Y/n "No he said he was making a song. You wanna come with? As long as you don't do anything to me or I'll tell russ and he'll fuck you up more than what you are already. "

Muds: "Ok ok ok I won't. Let me get my shoes on."

Y/n "You mean your Cuban boots."

Muds"Hey, they make me taller."

Y/n"Not taller than Stu."

We walk out thw door walk down the the gas station. We get snacks, candy and drinks. We walk back and find Cortez sitting by the door. "Awwww!!!" We both say. I go to Stuart's room and throw his favorite candy, swedish fish. "Thanks Liv." He says opening it. "Someone was hangry." I say rolling my eyes. "Hey!! I was not!" He says. "Yes you were though. If you weren't then why where you being a bitch, huh?" I say shutting the door and sitting next to him. "Shut up." He says. "I'm trying to focus. Go away." He says not looking at you. You lay your head on his lap and plays with his collar on his shirt. "Whyyyyyyyyy?" You whine. "Y/n. Stop." He says ignoring you. "Make me." You say jokingly. "Stfu. You are so annoying. And short." He says smiling. "Rude. Your annoying and tall." I say rolling My eyes. "Yeah so call me daddy long legs. You already said you were going to so..." he says showing his goofy ass smile. I couldn't hwlp but smile. "Shut up" I whispers. "Make me." He says looking down at me. "Fuck you." You say looking away. " I know you want to but you have to wait." He says smirking. "I'm not the type of person to make the first move so you'll have to be doing everything. Sorry!😁" I sit up and sit on his lap. "Get off." He says blushing badly. "No." I say knowing what's happening.( if u know u know😏) "y/n. Off. Now." He says. "Make me Stuart." I say wrapping my legs around his waist and putting my arm on his shoulder and the other playing with the collar of his shirt. I blink once and feel soft lips on mine. Stuart was kissing me. I kiss back, duh. He wraps his hand around my waist and squeezes which causes me to squirm. He smiles into the kiss when I did. He puts his hands up my shirt which makes me gasp. He uses this as an opportunity to put his tongue into my mouth.

1593 words! Hope you Luvs are doing good!! Just wait till next chapter😏 also sry for not updating for a while. School is always in the way. Cheers!💙