First meet

Your POV

I was just going on a morning walk, like normal. I was also listening to Gorillaz. Of course, I wasn't looking where I was going (to busy jamin' out to Momentary bliss lol) so I ended up bumping into someone.  "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you. Are you alright?" i said getting up."Yes, I'm fine. But a'e yew alwight?" He sounded just like 2d from Gorillaz. He is my favorite. I look up to see, none other than Stuart H. Pot from Gorillaz. I happened to be wearing a Gorillaz shirt that day too. "I like yewr shirt, Luv." He said in his cute little accent. "Th-thanks 2d." "Ah, a smart one I see," He said smiling. I smiled right back. "Where're the others?" I ask, not being able to see around him. "Right here, Luv." He turns as he said. I see Russel and Noodle picking flowers and making flower crowns. Murdoc was leaning against a brick wall, smoking a cigarette. NORMAL. "So, Luv what's yewr name?" He asked looking back at me. "Y/N." I say still in disbelief. "That's a pwetty name for a pwetty girl." I could help but smile and turn blush. "Shall I intwoduce yew to de ofwers?" I nod my head to the point it almost fell off. "Yew must be very excited about fis." He said giggling. "Yes, I am very much!" I say walking up to Russel and Noodle. "Hey Russ and Noodz, fis is Y/N. Ouw biggest fan." He said the last part looking down at me and winking. "I mean I am wearing YOUR merch and listening to YOUR music soo..." Russel just laughs at that comment. "Yew a'e funny one, Y/N." 2d says putting his arm around my shoulder. "Y/N-san Anata wa sutekidesu ." (You're pretty.) Thankfully you knew Japanese. "Arigatōgozaimashita, Noodle" (thank you Noodle) you say smiling. "What did she say?" 2d asks looking at you. You look at Russel and he's also looking at you confused. " She said I'm pretty." You say looking back down at her still smiling. "Hey, she's not wrong." 2d says looking at Russel, who's nodding his head. "What do you mean!? Wheres the pretty?!" "Right thewe!" 2d says booping your nose. You start to blush. You hear a raspy voice from behind you. "Who are you Luv?" Of course, you knew it was Murdoc trying to be nice but you knew how he really was. "She's Y/N, ouw biggest fan." 2d says turning around while turning you around with him. "Faceache, I asked her. Not you." He said looking at 2d. "Don't talk to him that way!" I say then immediately cover my mouth with my hands. Why did I say that out loud! I think to myself. "Why are you standing up for HIM?" He says obviously mad at you. You knew you had to respond or he'll throw hands. " You don't need to treat him like this. Why do you anyway?" You ask trying to sound more polite. He looks mad at first then his eyes widen then He turns around and walks away. What. Just. Happened? You think to yourself, or so you thought. "I don't know. I've never seen him do that before." Russel says from behind you. God, I wish I could live with them. They are so my kind of people. You think. You are known for talking out loud a lot and most of the time it's by accident. "I mean, you could. If you have talent. We also have many rooms to pick from." 2d says looking at Noodle and Russel. "OH MY GOD ACTUALLY?!?!?" You yell jumping up and down. "Only if you have talent." You look over to see Murdoc standing beside you his head pointing to the ground. " you good?" You ask him. You realized how short he is because you have been bullied for being short (same😔). You and Murdoc are about the same height. "Do you actually care about my feeling or just asking." He says not moving at all. "I actually care. And that's not a lie." You say putting yoru hand on his shoulder. "Okay." He says looking up at you. You see his eyes filled with tears. MUDOC NICCALS IS CRYING?! "Were you crying?" "WHAT?! NO! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT?." Murdoc practically yells. " Was just asking." You say rolling your eyes causing everyone to laugh. " 2d was right. You are pretty darn funny." Murdoc says still laughing. " Anyway, what are you good at?" Russel asks. " Oh yeah! Well, I'm not good at anything..." You say rubbing your elbow. "Oh wait! I'm kinda good at  editing videos." You say shrugging. "How good?" Murdoc asked. "What Youtube videos do you watch? Do yoi watch any Gorillaz edits?" You ask. "Y-yes..." Murdoc says quitely. "Are you subscribed to any of them?" "Yes.." he says getting shy. "Do you know what its called? Also how many are you subscribed to?" "One. Its call #1Gorillazfan." You said looking at noodle who had a purple flower crown on which made him smile. "Im subscribed to that too!" 2d says. "Same here." Russel says agreeing. "THATS ME!!! OMG YOU GUYS ARE SUBSCRIBED TO ME! I DIDNT KNOW I HAD A SUBSCRIBER! IVE NVER HAD ONE!" You yell getting so happy that the one and onky Gorillaz band was all subscribed to YOUR youtube channel. "Its weally good Y/N!" 2d says. "Ture story. Your real good.""Desu!" (It is!) Noodle says hugging you. "Aww Arigatō!" (Aww thanks!) "So...can i come home with you guys?" You ask. "It will be my dream come true!" "Yes. Yes you can Luv." "YAAAAYYY!!" You yell jumping up and down. 2d outs his arms out like asking 'hug?' You run and jump up and wrap your arms around his neck. He was tall but you were short to so thag didnt help. He hugged your waist and you blushed a little. You were well known for blushing without realizing. "Lets go!" You say jumping off of 2d. You lived alone in an apartment. You worked as a waitress and you would think you would get a good payment but the boss was an old friend that absolutely hated you. So you got like 5-10$ an hour if you were lucky you got at least 15 but that's the highest you've  gotten. "Well I have my clothes and action figures and blankets and pillows and posters and banners 99% of them are Gorillaz so..." Everyone laughs.  "Anata no rarī wa omoshiroi!"(your really funny!) Noodles says giggling. "Un" (yeah) you say back giggling. "You guys can literally say anything in japanese and no one will know what your saying." 2d says. Me and Noodle laugh. "Irai Kare Itta Sore Watashitachi Dekiru Denwa Karera Namae!" (Since he said that we can call them names!) I say giggling. Noodle started giggling too. "Mādokku wa pikurusudesu!" Noodle says laughing. (Murdoc is a pickle) I burst out laughing. "Nani Okonau Anata Kangaeru Yaku Tabun?" (What do you think about 2d?) I ask while everyone is looking at eachother in confusion. " Kare wa a Yoi Hito, Shikashi kare wa Totemo Takai." (He is a nice person but he is very tall.) She says putting her hand in the air as hight as she can. I turn to look at him. He looked at you confused then tilted his head. You blushed a little then look back at Noodle. " Kimi Migi Shikashi Kara wa Kawaii! :}" you say to her sticking your tongue out. (Your right but he is cute!) "Kawaii means cute. Yew called someone cute." 2d said trying to sound smart. You don't move to look at him which was probably a good thing because you felt your face heat up. " Kimi no Senkai Aka Y/N-San. Nani Chigau?" (You're turning red. What's wrong?) Noodle says and points to my face. " NO IM NOT!!" You yell without knowing you yelled. " hehe *gulps* uh- let's go get some of my stuff from my apartment. Follow me." I say putting my hair over my face."What's wrong Y/N?" 2d asks. "Nothing...just follow me."