Scared

You woke up on the couch. You sit up and try to remember what happened. "Stu." You whispered to yourself. You looked around to see if anyone was there then suddenly you hears a loud noise come from the kitchen. You walked cautiously to the kitchen. You find Murdoc making coffee. You sigh "Oh it's just you." You say putting your hand on your chest. Murdoc jumped, not knowing you were there. "You scared the Satan out of my, darlin'." He said looking at you trying not to look like he had jumped. "Good. Now go touch the Bible." You say rolling your eyes. "I-well-I'm g-good." He said looking around trying to find an excuse. "Where's Stu?" You ask him. "He only let's certain people call him that." He said grabbing his mug. "Oh...about that...uh well he told me I can." You say rubbing your arm. "Oh. You must be very special to him then." He says giving you the 'awwww' eyes. You roll your eyes and start to walk to your room. (sry if I get things messed up. I'm making another book rn so I'm might get things mixed up. Sry!😞😔) You are walking I'm in a dark hallway so you couldn't see anything. How does anybody get up in the morning when it's this dark?! You think. You were looking at the ground, trying to make sure not to step on anything. You didn't see the person right in front of you. You freeze thinking it's Stu. "You OK, baby girl?" Russel asks. You sign out of relief. "Yes, I just woke up and I'm trying to find my room. I don't know why I forgot where it was." You say happy it isn't Stu. "It's down a little way then turn right." Russ says pointing behind him. "Thank you." You say smiling. "Welcome." He says walking to the kitchen. You go to your room and go look in one of your boxes to find clothes. At this point, you've already looked through all of your boxes and still can't seem to find your clothes. "Looking for this darling?" You had been bent over with your butt facing the doorway. You stand up as quickly as you can. "No, turn around again and act like I'm not here." Stu says leaning on the door frame. "I-well-Wait is that one of my boxes?!" You say pointing to a box in Stu's long arms."Yes, and it's the one you're looking for." He say looking in it. "The one with my clothes in it?" You say walking up to him. He takes a step back and says "stay there." "Why? But I need the box I need to get my clothes on. I still have the ones from yesterday on. I need to take a shower and get them on. I'm filthy." You kind of get embarrassed saying that but it's true. "You need this box?" Stu asks. "Yes, I do. Now give it." You say taking a step closer." stay there I said." Stu says taking another step back. "Do you even know what's in here?" Stu asks. "Yes. Clothes. Now hand me it." You say putting your arm out. "Yes. But what kind?" You ask giving a mysterious look. You start to get red thinking of what it might be. He wouldn't. Would he? You think to yourself. You feel sweat coming down your head. "Um... I don't know. Shirts?" You ask him. "Ha! Wrong." He says. No. No no no no no no no! You think. "I don't know. Tell me." You say getting uncomfortable. He puts his hand in the box and pulls out a bra. You run up to him and grab the box. He still had the bra in his hand and he looks at you and smiled. He starts to run to the kitchen. "NO STOOOP!! STUART GET YOUR ASS RIGHT HERE NOW!" You yell trying not to let the other ones hear but that wouldn't be possible.

~•flashback•~

Once you were with your old friends and there was a robbery and you started to scream. Your friends covered their ears but the robbers couldn't because they were holding your friends. You Busted their eardrums and broke a few windows.

~•end of flashback•~

You started running to the kitchen and find Muds laughing is ass of while Russ was sitting there eating his food and reading the news paper. "WHERE'D HE GO?!" You yell looking at Murdoc. He pointed to the hallway that leads to the stairway. You run as fast as you can. You look up and down the whole upstairs and didn't find him. You hear a big thud on the stairs. You run to the stairs to see Stu laying on the floor he sits up, looks at you, smile,then gets up and runs. "WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!" You yell and jump to sit in the arm railing of the stairs and slide down. You run down the hallway he went down and found his door shut. "You can't hide in there dummy." You giggle them remember you are mad at him. You open the door and see him wearing your underwear and your bra. He looks up immediately and says "Hey. 'Ow a'e yew?" He smiles but it isn't his cute little smile. His eyes are half opened.

(This is ashesfordayz art

(This is ashesfordayz art. She is a great artist. You should check her out. She does a ton of Gorillaz art. This is from a Garage Palace art she did.)
To be honest you kinda liked it but you didn't want him wearing your clothes. You couldn't take your underwear off him cuz...well duh but you could take off your bra. Your face the whole time was 😶. You didn't know what to do so you shut the door and walked away. You grabbed the clothes you wanted and when to the bathroom. You took a shower , a long one because you didn't want to see anyone(2d especially ). You got your clothes on, did your hair (If u got some. If u don't thats perfectly fine. Ill love u no matter wut >w< ♡_♡)and put on makeup. You walk out putting your dirty clothes in your room the go into the kitchen. Murdoc watches you walk in. "What." You ask him not looking at him. "I didn't know 36DD." You were pretty skinny for 36DD but you were. "SHUT. UP." You say getting red. You drop the bowl and spoon you had on the counter and grab the box of chocolate bars and walk to your room. You slam the door mad at how your first day at Kong was going. You sigh knowing you were alone now. You go to your phone and shuffle sad music u listen to when things like this happen. You do quite often even if things don't happen.
On this playlist you have:
Head In Her Heart by Nico Collins
Lose yourself by Eminem
Wasted on you by Morgan Wallen
Heart break anniversary by Giveon
Afraid by the neighborhood
Your somebody else by flora cash
Without you by Halsey
Toxic by boyWithUke
Sweater weather by the neighborhood
You say by Lauren Daigle
Infinity by Jaymes young
Dusk till dawn by ZAYZN
Let you down by NF
Broken like me by lovelytheband
Girls like us by Zoe Wees
Prettys on the inside by Chloe Adams
You sigh listening to them. You fall asleep after a few songs. You wake up and everything was still a little blury. All you really see was blue...