finding out

You decided to watch some videos on your phone. You were listening to a 2d x listener when you heard some noise. You weren't surprised or scared because you knew Kong was haunted...or it was murdoc with a girl. "Why a'e yew still up?" You quickly pause the video and look up to see 2d. "I-i just woke up and decided to watch some videos." You say back. "It sounded kinda like meh." He says walking up to you. You turn your phone off right away so he wouldn't see. "What a'e yew hidin fwom meh?" He say getting even closer. "N-nothing! Nothing I'm hiding nothing!" You say holding your phone to your chest. "Mhm." He says crossing his arms. "Y-yes! What are you doi-HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!" 2d gets closer to you and starts tickling you. You let go of you phone and he grabs it. You stand up in the couch immediately to get up to what you thought was close to his hight. He pushes you back on the couch and sits down."Lucky for me there is no lock." He says opening your phone. "2d no!" You say but he unpauses it. "Yew a'e pu'fect just the way yew a'e." Then he pauses it again. (The video at the top) You hide under the blanket. He pulls it off you then you cover your face. He moves your hands and you try really hard to put them back but he's to strong. You sigh. Then you feel soft lips on yours. You kiss 2d back. He breaks the kiss and says"Call me Stu." "Ok...Stu." You say then cover your face. He moves your hands. " do yew like meh?" He asks. "Y-yes..." You say looking away. "I knew it! I was weadin' somfink and it said girls can't look at the peson she woves in te eye. You haven't looked at meh in meh eye." You blush at this. He kisses you again but more rough. "Mhf." You weren't ready but still kissed him back. He smiled into the kiss and so did you. "By the way, I know it's random but what's your favorite Gorillaz song? Mines Momentary bliss. "Uh I don't know I mean I like dare." "Oh yeah I like that too!"