cant tell

He grabs your hand and walks to the kitchen. You are as red as a tomato. Russel see that and comments. "You good baby girl?" Russel says looking at You after he sets a plate down. You look over at 2d who had a mad expression on his face. You nod and look away. You look at rhe table and see F/F (favorite food). You sit down quickly and start eating. "Hungry huh?" Murdoc says looking at you in discust. You nob furiously. 2d sits down next to you. You had totally forgotten what had happened upstairs. "Are you OK y/n?" Noodle asks. As soon as you were done swallowing (not that way u dirty little freak😏😏) you say "yes! I'm fine! Why does everyone keep asking?" Then take a big bite again. "You didn't seem like it at first." Russel says. "What did you do to her?" Murdoc tried to whisper to 2d but clearly doesn't know how to. You blush at hearing this. 2d looks at you and blushes. "Nofin." He says looking back at you with a look. You roll your eyes and get up to rinse off your plate. (Or bowl or whatever.) 2d thwn gets up and goes right behind you and puts his head on your shoulder. "Why a'e yew so showt?" You whispers trying not to be to loud. "I can't help it 2d!" You whispered yell. He kisses your neck which sends shivers down your spine and makes you blush. He puts his arms around you and washes his plate(or whatever) while your infront of him. You giggle and put your plate (whatever) on the counter next to the sink. 2d does the same. "Thank you so much for making that Russ! I loved it!" You say hugging him. "No problem chipmunk." "Uggh! Again with the nicknames! Just because I'm short doesn't mean k need to be treated like that! I'm still a human! Just pocket-sized!" You say storming off to your room. U slam your door making people think you actually went in your room but you didn't. You ran up to 2ds room and snuggled with his pillows and blanket. "*sighs* the smell of butterscotch angel delight....best smell ever." You whispered to yourself. A few minutes after that 2d came in. "Oh I din' know yew where in he." 2d says sitting next to you. "I don't want to be alone right now. And the smell-" You stop you can't belive what you about said. "Go on?" 2d says. "Uh, nevermind." "Yew sure? Yew know Yew can tew meh evewyfin wight?" 2d says pushing your hiar out of your face. " Yes i- I just don't really talk to anyone about anything." You say leaning your head on his shoulder. "I mean we can do somfin wight now. I can fink of 2 fings we can do. You choose.'" "Ok what are they then? Well I can think of 2 things but I don't know if you were thinking them too or not. So tell me what you are thinking then I will tell you what I'm thinking. Okay." You say looking up at 2d. "Uh...well do yew like meh?" He asks blushing and looking down. "As I'm like as friend of like like, like love you type thing." "The second one." You sigh." Yes." You say looking down and blushing. "WAIT WOT?!" 2d says spinning around to look at you with wide eyes. "tonto." You say. (Silly in Spanish) "Wait wot did yew say?!" "YES I LIKE YOU STU! I ALWAYS HAVE I JUST COULD BRING MYSELF TO SAY IT!" You don't yell but you aren't talking so it's kinda in between. 2d hugs you and you fall on your back with 2d on top of you. "I love yew." 2d says. "I love you too St- (hehe) Daddy long legs." You say giggling. "Yew called me daddy long legs?" Stu said not looking surprised. "Maybe~" you say looking up at the ceiling. Stu the tickled your neck. "Ahh~" you yell laughing. He stops and looks at you. You realized he is on top of you again. You blush and look up and him. OMG DID HIS EYES JUST TURN WHITE?!?!? You thought. "Y-your e-eyes..." You say. "O-oh w-wot?" He says getting up"T-they are w-white..." You say sitting up. He goes over to his mirror and sees his eyes are white. "Ah, I'm sorey." He says walking out. You jump up from the bed and grab his wrist. "D-dont go!" (Does thag remind anyone else from the monster squad at rh end where Febe doesn't want Frankinstien to go and she's holding on to his hand??? Or is it just me?) Mudz walk by. "Y-yeah I won't." 2d says backing up into the room. "Wait wot are you doing in there?" Myrdoc walks up to the door. "Help!" You slam the door shut and go behind it. Stu helps and locks it. "He'll get tired at some point." Stu says falling on his bed. You walk over to him and he pats the bed where he wants you to lay. You fall on ht ebed too and sigh. "Wots wrong Luv?" "Oh nothing...." You say closing your eyes. You feel 2d moving and open your eyes and see him on you. "What are you going?" You say giggling. Suddenly you feel soft lips on yours you kiss back and put your arms around his neck. He starts kissing down to your neck the your collar bone. He tugs on your shirt asking if he can take it off. You nod. He takes it off and starts kissing down to your stomach. He sits you up him and starts to kiss your lips. He trys to undo your bra but he obbesly can't. Then he finally does and it falls off. You cover immediately. "Wots wrong Luv? We don't have to. Just tell me to stop." "N-no I want to I'm just so conscious...." You say looking down. He lays you on the bed and gets on top of you.  "I fink yewr bewtifow." He says pulling your arms down. You close or eyes and take a deep breath. You let them go. He starts kissing immediately. He thwn comes up and kisses you on the lips once more. He undoes his pants and start kissing you again. He let's you pull off his boxers and your face goes so hot you could make pancakes on it. "Yew ok Luv?" "Y-yes~" you say with a shaky breath. "Never seen dis size~?" He says. "To be honest I've never seen one." You say sitting up on the bed. "Oh... well now yew 'ave!" "Mhm." You say remembering your not wearing a top so you cover again. Stu pushes you on the bed. "Don't. Be. Self. Conscious. Yew a'e bewtifow. Be proud of dat." "Ok.." You say. Be tugs at the straps of your underwear and you nod. You close your eyes. He starts at your belly and works his way down. He then uses his finger then...yeah....so on.

I went into so much detail I'm so sorry.

Love
#1Gorillazfan