can't

(Btw in the pic if u zoom in on stu u can see his d*ck is out🥵) (lol I'm sorry)

After school you get home and go in your room and sit on your bed. You hear Stu open the door and shut it. You panic and run under your bed. You hear him bust open your door. "Were a'eee yeeeeeeeeewwwww??" Stu says walking around the room. You start to get scared and you manage to slide out and run out the door. (Pretend it's winter lol) you get your coat and run outside. "Heey!" Stu yells running after you. You run to the back of the house to catch your breath. Stu comes around the corner and stops. "Wot a'e yew doi-" You pick up snow and throw it at him. "That's it. Come 'ere now." You get up and run inside. You go to his room grab clothes and hide them in your room. Then you go out the back door, knowing stu is going throught the front door to get you. He managed to get you and you both are walking inside. While you were you picked up snow and pushed it down Stu's shirt.  "AAAAAAAHHHHH!! YEW FOKIN BRAT!" Stu yells as you run inside. You run into Murdoc. "H-hey M-muds! Can you help me hide from Stu?" You ask while you look behind you. "Nopr....." You look at him and smile. "Nope. Can't do thag. Soz luv." He says looking at you still. "Why??!! I need to get around you then!! Please moveeeeee!!!" You says tugging on his shirt. "Nope. I'm going to help Stuart." "B-but he's trying to get me- oh...I'm just going to...go...this...way....don't mind me?" You say moving to the side. "Soz Luv." He says smiling at you and walking towards you. You scream as loud as you can. He grabbed your arm. "STUART!!!!" You yell. "Yes darlin?" Stu says walking into the room with a snowball the size of your head. You gulp see the size of it. (😏😏😏😏😏😏 if u know u know😋) he looks at you and sees Muds holding you. "Turn 'er around please muds." Stu says walking up to you. "IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRYIM SORRYIM SORRYIM SORRYIM SORRYIM SORRY(I'm not going to type im sorry 100000000 times so just imagine you said it alot) I WONT DO IT AGAIN PLEASE LET ME GOOOOOOOOOOO STUART PLEASE ILL DO ANYTHING DONT PLEASE STOP PLEASE IM SORRY I PROMISE I WONT DO IT AGAIN!" You beg so much you think he'll let you go. "Oh im sure you won't. After this. Hehe." "STOOOOOOOOOOOOP PLEASE STUART ILL DO ANYTHING." You says squirming. " Alright let her go Muds. Thanks tho." He let's go of you and you fall to the floor so your on your knees.  Stuart throws the snowball outside and he walks up to you. He puts his had on your head. Your whole face turns red. "S-stuart this is a weird position." He grabs your hair. "STUART!!" You yell grabbing his hand. "Yew really thought?!" Stuart says picking you up. "Put me down bitch!" You yell and fall to the floor. "Excuse you?!" Stuart says. "Oh- I- didn't know what I  said. I didn't mean to." You say looking up at him and smiling. You get up, still locking eyes with him. "I. Will. Get. Yew. And. Tickle. Yew. Until. Yew. Die. Brat." He says stairing at you. You look at him one more time and "AHHHHHHHHH!!!" You yell running away. "GET THA FOKIN BRAT NOW!" Stuart runs after you he catches you right next to the couch and he throws you on it. You about get away but he grabs your waist. You stop and blush. He starts tickling you. You laugh so much you start to cry. You manage to escape and run to his room. He catches you and tickles you more. "P-please stoooooop stuuuuuuu!" You say laughing. He stops and helps you up. You wipe yoru face and sit on his bed. He shuts and locks the door. You blush and hide under the blanket. "Wot a'e yew doin?" Stuart asks. "Why did you lock the door?" You say.
2ds pov
I pick her up and her face is all red. I think for a second and think of something I think she's thinking. Lots of thinking. "Wot were Yew finking of?" I ask her. Its seems her face got even more red. "Were Yew finking of us a few weeks ago?" I ask because I wasn't thinking. "That was fun by the way. Your good at it. AH IM SO SORRY! THAT WAS SO WEIRD." She says. I laugh and just brush it off. "Wot do yew won't to do. I mean ets 7 pm so...I don't know the point I'm getting at sorey." I say trying to think of something else other than us doing it. "Hehe it's ok Stu. Oh how about we come up with nicknames for each other!" She asks. Why not? I think. "Sure! Hmmm Short stack?" I ask teasing her (not that way you naughty) "No. Since you said that can I call you Daddy long legs?!" She said trying to get me back. I blush right away. She told me once 'when your having sex with a tall person you can call them Daddy long legs.' "Oh. I uuh. Forgot that was kinda sexual. Haha I'm sorry. It's  the first thing I thought of." She started to laugh I did too. "I'll list off some nicknames for yew. Arm wrest, baby cakes, baby doll, bite-size, pocket-size, shorty?" She blushes at the last one. "Go shorty. Its your birthday. We gona celebrate like it's your birthday." She sings. I laugh and she laughs too. "I can't think of any for you I'm sorry." She says. "It's OK Luv baby cakes will do." I say teasing her. "Haha ok*whispers* daddy long legs." I heard her whisper daddy long legs. I blush but it doesn't bother me that much. I just don't want her to say that infront of muds.