oh no...

"Ehm...well-cuz- I-I just wanted to know the time, you know?" You say getting red. "Mhm..." 2d says getting closer. "I-wel-" You were cut off by 2d kissing you. You kiss back and put your arms around his neck. "Oiy, faceache I need you to go tell-" Murdoc walked in. We both sat up in fear. We both turn red as a tomato. 2d didn't have a shirt on, only his pants. I had a crop top and shorts. So it wasn't that weird. And it's not like Murdoc has seen worse. He gives us u smirk then winks, but doesn't leave. "Why a'e yew still he'e?" 2d says turning more red and you were too. "Who said I had to leave?" He says sitting infront of the door. You get up from his room and run to yours because you didn't like the situation you were in. You sit down in your room when you heard the door open. "Yew ok?" You look up and see 2d. You turn even more red. You put ur hands on your face then immediately took them off. It was like your face was like a stove. You put a pillow on your face to hide it. "Hehe. Yew a'e so cute, y/n." He says sitting next to you. "I locked the door by the way." You take your pillow off your head. You sigh. Did this really happen or am I dreaming? "Tickle fight!!" Stu yells and starts tickling you. "Nooooo Stu!! Hahahhahhah Stoooooop!" You were flopping round like a fish. (SpongeBob lol). We where being so loud Noodle walked in "What's happening?" Noodle asks. Stu didn't stop. "GET HAHAHA STUUUUUU OFF MEEEEEEE HHAHA!" You yell. "Stu." Noodle says. "Yes?" He says back not looking only focused on me. "Why are your pants down?" We both stop and look at the floor. His pants were on his ankles. "How did-" we both said together. "WHATS HAPPENING." Russel walks in. I stand up right when I hear him. "He was tickling me and somehow his pants fell down." I said pointing to him. He was pulling his pants up. You turn a little red realizing his pants were down. How did his pants fall down. His...pants they....DOWN. "Is this true, Noodz?" Russel asks looking at me. I gulp. I was scared he was thinking something else and Noodle had seen. "Yes. It was funny to cause they didn't know they were down and she couldnt get up because he was tickling her so much." Noodle giggle. You sigh of relief. "Heh, ok. Don't tickle her to much. She might pee." Russ said winking to Stu. "Ok...but if she does I'm not cleaning it up. And plus I won't." He says looking at Russ then the last part he looked and me. I turned red as I look back at Russ who was shutting to door. "HEY WAIT I WONT THATS DISGUSTING!!" I yell trying make sure russ hears. "Yeah,yeah,yeah." He says and shuts the door. "Pillow fight!" Stu says throwing a pillow at me. You catch it. "Ready?" Stu asks. "Yes. I'll count down. 1..." "23GOOO" Stu yells. "AH WAIT NO IM NIT REA-" *BAM* Murdoc opens the door so fast so loud it scared me and I ran to Stu. He just looked over at the door, then to me. He's used to this but I'm not. "I scared you didn't I, Luv?" He asks. "You didn't scare me. Nothing scares me." I say getting off 2d. "Alright since your not scared I have GOOD news then." He says. You get a little scared on if it involves Stu. You inch a little closer to him. He see's this then grabs you and pulls you into a hug. "The good news is WE DONT NEED 2D ANYMORE! WE CAN GET RID OF HIM BECAUSE WE HAVE A NEW SINGER!" "WHAT! NO. YOUR DRUNK. WE ARE NOT GETTING RID OF HIM. WE ARE GETTING RID OF YOU." You run up to him and push him and his chick he has out the front door. "DONT COME BACK UNTIL YOUR SOBBER." You slam the door and run back to your room crying. I know he's drunk but what if he wasn't? What if he was being serious? I'm never leaving Stus side again. "Baby! Wots wong?!" You stopped crying immediately after hearing what Stu had said. "W-what did you call me?" You ask who body frozen. "Baby? Why? Do you not like it? I'm sorry. What do you want to be called?" He asks getting closer to you. "Anything you want to call me." You say giving him your biggest hug. "Poopy?" He asks. "Oh my goodness Stu!! NEVER!" You say giggling. Stu starts to giggle too showing his teeth gaps. "Ughhh! Why are you so darn cute?! Why are you so perfect?! WHYYY?!" You says squeazing him more. "You are more cute." He says. "Not as cute as you." You mumble. "Excuse me?" He say. He pulls you off him and sits you down on a bed that murdoc had just put in there. "Yew a'e the most beautiful puson I have evah seen. Don't yew dare say fings like dat. You got it?" 2d said sternly. You don't normally see him like this but you kinda liked it. You just wanted to mess with him for a bit so you did. "No I'm not. #1 I'm ugly. #2 I'm fat. #3 I don't have a skinny waist nor any hips." You say. You realized what you said and this is what you actually thought about yourself. You didn't mean for all of it to come out but it did. "Y/n m/n (middle name) l/n (last name)." Stu pulled your head up. "You are none of those things. It's just what you think." "But it's true! I don't have hips and I don't have a skinny waist! And im fat!!!!" " ok y/n I don't like it when your like this. *sigh* i-" " IM SORRY IM SO EMOTIONAL!! IM NOT TRYING TO BE LIKE THIS!! I FEEL SO BAD FOR YOU LIKEING SOMETHING LIKE ME! IM SORRY IM LIKE THIS!" You burst into tears. You run out of the room and run around the house. "Y/N! STOP. NOW." Stu says running after you. He was so close to you one wrong step he would step on your foot. You take a sharp turn into the bathroom and he keeps running then stops and turns around which then gives you enough time to run out of the bathroom and turn the corner and hide somewhere.

Stu's POV
(I'm sorry I don't do this one that much.)
I ran to far and turned around I saw her run out and around the corner where I couldn't see her. I ran over there. Dang I could've got her if I jumped but I don't want to hurt her. I turn the corner and don't see her. I start searching the rooms.
~☆°TIME SKIP 30 MINUTES~☆°
It's been 30 minutes. I can't find her I started to panic. Last place is my room. But why would she be in there? I open my door and see my blanket and pillow was gone. And I saw clothes on the floor that weren't mine. It was y/n's. I started to get scared thinking she wasn't wearing clothes. I shut the door fast. I heard a sniffle.

Y/n's POV
Dang it. I sniffle.

Stu's POV
I look under my bed. I see her. And she's wearing my clothes and has my blanket and pillow.

Y/n's POV
You see Stu's cute little smile. You smiled back. "Come here, baby girl. " stu says sitting on the bed. You climb out and sit next to him." I'm sorry I'm like this-" stu kisses me once again. This time its more rough. He pushes you down and looks at you. "I love you." He says. "I love you more." You say. He starts to look mad. " that's impossible. I love you more that anything thing."" And I love you as much as if you were to put all the love in this whole universe and more into me to you...that doesn't make sense...but it does at the same time...sorry." "don't be well you better be." "Why?" "Because you lied." "What no i didn't !" " You said you love me more that is fiscally impossible. " "yeah right." You say looking away. You see from the corner of your eye stu getting even more mad. He turns your head and kisses you roughly. "Hmf-Stu..." You say not ready for it. He uses this chance to slip his tongue in your mouth. You moan when he did. You both hear a knock at the door. You both stop immediately and get up. "We don't talk about this ever, yew hear meh?" You nod scared he will get mad at you. He opens the door as you are sitting on his bed licking your lips. That was so good. But how do I tell him it is my first? It was Murdoc. "Wot a'e yew doin he'e?" Stu says. "Why is she in YOUR room? Huh!" Murdoc says point to me. I start to turn red. Stu sighs "Stu-" You say "Shut it. Look I don't have to tell you why or what or anything so why don't you just go." Stu says slaming to door on murdoc. Did...did he just tell me to "shut it"?! "I'm sorry that I said that I just didn't want you to say anything to give out hints. Ok?" He says. You nod. "First time?" He asks. You turn red and look down and nod. "Good. I'm glad I'm the first." You start to turn even more red. "FOODS READY!!" Russel yells. "I know it is." Stu says look at you up and down. You get red again. "Let's go." Stu says grabing my hand.