"I am here to see you baby"

"Kom can you please leave me you ruined me once.I can't let that happen again"

Pete said he can feel his legs giving up on him.It's not that pete is too weak to fight. But his trauma makes him weaker. He can't help it that disgusting memory appears in front of his eyes. He still can feel the pain he went through. The disgusting white liquid all over his body.The way they hurt him.The way they didn't have mercy. The way they bite and suck him like he was a bone that founded by dogs.

"You did this to me pete. You made me like this.You infected me your gay virus. Because of you I can't think about woman anymore. I will never leave you. I will hunt you down and ruin you again."

Pete looked at him terrified .

"I... I didn't do it.Kom please leave me.I can't look at you.I went through hell because of you."

Kom grabbed his collar.

"I went through hell because of you too.I can't sleep with any woman because of you. I can't look at the way I look at them before.Every time I see them I only can see you.That's why I never deleted that video.Pete you will be mine. You have to pay for what you done to me.You will be under my foot. "

Pete can't speak anymore.His legs suddenly gave up and he was about to fall but Kom catched him.

"N-- no p.. please. Le-- let me go"

"Ooh can you walk .I like it when you are all weak and do nothing and staying obedient like this.You remember 6 years ago you were like this.Did't even have the strength to say no to me."

But suddenly someone grabbed kom's hair and yanked him away .Pete fell on to the ground.

"Try to touch him again kom I will fucking kill you."

It was sammy.

"Oh come on. You also want to save this gay bitch"

"Oooh shu up you bitchy mouth.Then what about you.You are also gay you idiot.You like men right. "

Kom looked at sammy with ranging anger and left.

"Pete pete are you okay"

Sammy huged pete.She can't stop her tears too.Because she saw that video. Kom is sammy's step brother. She doesn't like him at all.But she can't do anything because of her dad.

"I am sorry pete.I am soo sorry. Please don't let him near you.You must have suffered so much.I am really sorry "

Sammy hugged him until he regain fully his consciousness.

"I am okay now miss. Thank you so much"

"Stop calling me miss now pete.Call me sammy okay.We are friends now.Come on get up now. Are you okay now pete."

"Yes miss I mean sammy 😅. Sorry I will make you a coffee again."

"Wait what happened to your hands. Did you burn your hands"

"Yeah a little bit"

"Oh is this little you idiot.Come with me"

Sammy grabbed pete from hand and went in to vegas's office but Kom was already there . Kom gave them a filthy smirk .

Pete looked at floor.Sammy saw it.She looked at pete and grabbed him with his cheeks.

"Look at me pete.I am not on the floor"

Pete look at her.

Then sammy started to talk to him. Her voice is barely audible.But pete can hear her.