She glanced up at us from her phone and looked at our intertwined hands in a condescending manner. I felt a bit nervous and pulled my hand from Kanaan's. Kanaan raised a confused brow at me, and I just subtly shrugged.

Kanaan

I could tell Ayanfe felt a bit intimidated by Rosenah's presence and I understood it. She had a powerful aura.

"Why are you here?" I said to her finally, since it seemed like she was waiting for me to speak first.

"What? I can't come to see my baby brother?" She questioned in a teasing manner. To an outsider, it might seem like an innocent question, but I know my sister too well.

"Rosenah, I can remember clearly the last time we spoke, I told you all ties has been cut between us. So what do you want with me?" I spoke harshly. It felt like I could feel all the pains she had caused me all over again.

"Are you actually serious?" Rosenah scoffed. She gave Ayanfe a once-over and smirked.

"Oh so you got yourself a little girlfriend?" She directed smugly at me, then looked at Ayanfe.

"What's your name sweetheart?" Senah asked her 'sweetly'.

"Ayanfe" Ayanfe answered briskly.

"Hmmm. She's pretty, imma give that to you" Senah said smirking, making Ayanfe blush.

"I'm Rosenah. This guy's big sister" She introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you. I've heard quite a lot about you" Ayanfe replied with a grin. I stared at her in confusion.

"I...I don't think I've told you a lot about her" I chuckled.  

She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Yes you have, Kay"

"Oh he's told you about how much of a bitch I am?" Senah eyed me and Ayanfe almost choked on her saliva.

"Oops. Wasn't expecting that" She whispered to me.

"But you can't judge me, unless you've heard my side of the story" Senah continued.

Stop the bullshitting. You're a bad person.

"Ummm" Ayanfe was lost for words.

"Just shut up Senah!" I finally snapped. Senah looked up at me, surprised. Even Ayanfe was lost.

"Me?" She questioned, unbelieving of my outburst.

"Yes, you!" I hissed, tired of her bullshit. "You come in here, acting like shit is cool between us. What the fuck do you want from me?!"

"Tahh!" A resounding slap hit my face. Senah slapt me.

Oh shit imma fucking kill her!

I got filled with rage and rushed towards her, about to punch her in the fucking face.

"Kanaan, please!" Ayanfe pleaded, holding me back. I stared at her pretty face for a minute, before moving back.

"Count yourself lucky sis" I chuckled bitterly, eyeing Senah.

"Please, you wasn't even gonna hit me" She scoffed proudly.

"See this girl o" I clapped my hands in amazement.
In actuality, I wasn't going to do anything to her.

"Erm, I think I should excuse you guys. I'd be in the garden, Kay" Ayanfe briefly touched my arm, giving me a tight-lipped smile, before walking away.

"...You must really like her" My sister commented, watching me watch Ayanfe walk away.