15

Angel

Angel

"Wussup bitches!" Ayanfe hollered as she entered the living room. She was literally glowing with happiness.

"Hey fwenddd!" I jumped on her, wrapping my legs around her waist in a tight hug.

"Girl you're killing me!" She exclaimed, laughing. I unwrapped myself from her, and started bouncing up and down.

"Please madam Angel, why are you so happy?" Ayanfe asked, chuckling.

"I've missed you sooo much" I cheesed. "I didn't know you were coming"

"Natse didn't tell you?"

"The fool did not" I rolled my eyes.

"Where's he sef?" She asked me, looking around.

"My guy dey shit for toilet" I laughed. [My guy's pooping in the toilet]

"Eww what the fuck!" Ayanfe scrunched up her face playfully.

"Not you acting like you don't shit" I giggled.

"Oh please, I actually don't" She sassed.

"Bougie ass" I teased. She waved me off and sat down on the sofa. Natse popped up soon after.

"My gee" He cheesed, dapping her up. They tried to form their own personal handshake but failed miserably. I couldn't contain my laughter.

"Bro you dumb as hell" Ayanfe laughed uncontrollably.

"Olodo. Simple handshake, you cannot do" Natse chuckled. [Airhead]

"So how did your date go?" Natse asked her, smirking. I turned to Ayanfe with wide eyes.

"It wasn't a date o" She rolled her eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me you were going on a date? Who's the nigga? Where did y'all go to?" I bombarded her with questions, hitting her shoulder lightly.

"Angel calm down jor" She laughed, pushing my hand away.

"Should I tell her?" Natse smirked, rubbing his hands together evilly.

"Bro it ain't even that deep" She shrugged, trying to act unbothered.

"Yo cousin" Natse finally said. I was totally surprised. I mean I knew Ayanfe was feeling Kanaan, but I didn't think it was anything serious. I guess I was wrong.

"Gurrrrllll" I gasped. "I didn't know it was that serious"

"There's nothing going on between us. We're just cool with each other" She shrugged. I could see she was trying to convince herself.

"Bruh I could have never imagined both of y'all together" I said, shaking my head.

"We are not together o. Why are you two jumping into conclusions bayi?" [Like this]