24

Àyànfé

"Hello" Angel cheesed as soon as I opened the door. She was casually dressed in white cropped tank top and high waist shorts. She looked stunning as usual.

"Hiiii babe!" I replied eagerly, hugging her tight

"Hiiii babe!" I replied eagerly, hugging her tight. I hadn't seen her since that day Kanaan dropped me off at her house.

"I've missed you so much Ayanfe" Angel cooed, rocking us side to side.

"I've missed you more!" I countered, before pulling away from our hug. I giggled, pulling her cheeks softly.

"You're glowing sister" We splayed out on the couch, with my feet resting on her thighs.

"Babe! Have you looked at yourself?!" Angel gasped in mock shock. I laughed at her silliness.

"No dey whine me jor" I replied.

"You've got to tell me the secret...Oh I already know sef!" She said and with the look on her face, I knew what was coming after.

"Oh God...." I groaned lightly, covering my face with my hands.

"Nope nope nope! We are not about to do that!" Angel pulled at my hands. "How dare you not tell me you and my cousin are together?! I had to hear it from my sister! I hate you!"

I laughed at her little tantrum. "I'm sorry, okay?! I swear I wanted to tell you, I literally forgot"

"I still don't forgive both of y'all...but didn't I tell you??! I knew y'all was gonna get together!" Angel clapped in childish delight.

"Yeah yeah" I blushed.

"Awww my two favorite people together" She pulled at my cheeks.

"Stop!" I playfully slapped her hands off. I looked up to see Tokunbo climbing down the stairs. Ever since the incident that happened with Kanaan, our relationship hasn't been how it used to be. Even with the talk we had, it still hasn't been the same.

"Fuck...your brother keeps getting finer, Ayanfe" Angel said to me, literally eye-fucking TK.

"Ewww. And have you met my brother?" I asked her, surprised. Angel was a new friend, and I did not think I had introduced her to my family yet.

"Yeah, I've seen him a couple of times with Kanaan... y'know, before the whole saga" She smiled naughtily at me. I had totally forgotten I told her about the whole drama with my dad.

"You really had to add that?" I rolled my eyes.

Tokunbo approached us slowly, and I could see him also sizing Angel up. He was dressed down in black wife beaters and joggers.

He cleared his throat, trying to get his flirting game on. "Ahh Angel right? Kanaan's cousin...". I could hear his disgust at the mention of my boyfriend, and I mentally cringed.