"You two know each other?" Leo asks confused. 

"Alexandria and I go way back." He smiles. "Should we get on with the meeting?" 

Leo and I sit on the couch, Jasper sat in front of us. 

                                                                               ***

"It was nice meeting you Miss Anderson," Jasper says, pressing a kiss on my hand again. And again, making me wipe the kiss away on Leo's clothes. 

"I would prefer if you would not flirt with my wife when I am stood right in front of you." Leo glares at him, "Otherwise you can forget the whole deal." 

"Wife?" Jasper stutters. 

"That's right, My wife." Leo says. "Now get out." 

Jasper nods, bursting out of the room. "There was no need to be rude Leo." I turn around to afce him. 

"I'm sorry I can't help it but you're all mine." Leo smirks at me , walking closer, his arms wrapped around my waist. 

"I'm not yours. I'm my own." I look up at him. 

His fingers move up to my stomach, tickling me. "Leo stop." I laugh out loud. 

"Not until you say you're mine." He says. 

"Fine you're mine." I laugh, feeling the urge to pee.

"Nope." He carries on. 

"Leo please, I'm going to pee on you." 

"That's fine." He carries on, "Copy my words, I'm yours." 

"Fine, I'm yours." I give up. He finally stops, his fingers going back to my waist. "I need to pee." I say as he points to a door behind us. I quickly walk into the bathroom, doing my business and then walking back out.

Once I was out, I had noticed Leo was sat behind his desk. "Come here." He says, pointing to his lap. I walked closer to him. Stopping as I reached him. There was no way I was going to sit in his lap. But I guess I had no choice because Leo grabbed my by the wrist, pulling me into him. Resulting in me sitting on his lap. 

I turned so I was facing him. "You're so beautiful Principessa." He says. 

"You know I-" But I was cut off by a knock. 

"Come in." Leo says. 

The door opens revealing Micah and Mateo. I hear Leo whispering curse words as they both walk further in. 

"How can we help you today?" I say to them as they both sit in the chairs that were placed in front of the desk. 

"I was bored," Micah says, "I missed my bestie." 

"Fuck off." Leo says. 

"Shut up, I was talking about Alex." Micah scowls. 

I moved in Leo's laps, wanting to get up, but the grip he had around my waist was too tight for me to escape. As I moved my butt around, I could hear his low grunts. "Stop before I take you right here." He says before I start to feel something poking my ass. 

Is he? what? Is he hard from me moving my ass? I couldn't help but giggle. "So you find this funny?" He whispers in my ear, making a shiver run down my body. I can't lie, the way he whispered turned me on. 

A smirk appeared on my face, "Anyways so I'm planning to plan a holiday for us," Micah says, but I cut out his voice, focusing on Leo. I moved my ass a little bit more. Moving my hand onto his thigh, slowly moving it up. 

"Two can play at this game," Leo whispered once more, slowly trailing his hand up my thigh and into my skirt. I could feel my pussy throbbing as his fingers inched closer. He played around with my clit through my panties, making my thighs clench, but he used his other hand to spread my thighs further apart. "You want to tease me Principessa, this is what you get when you tease me." 

He moved my panties to the side, "So wet for me already." He whispers once more.

"What do you guys think," I look at Micah who is now looking at me. Leo's fingers now slipping into my pussy, making me bite on to my lip to stop the moan. My finger nails digging into Leo's thigh. I could feel the smirk that was now places on his face. 

"Huh?" I looked at him confused. 

"I asked what you guys thought about going to Italy." Micah repeats.

"I'm sure Leo would love to show our home town to you." Mateo says. 

"Great." I blurted out as Leo slipped another finger into me. 

"I think that's a great idea." Leo says. 

"Alex what's going on with your band?" Micah asks. 

"It- Its ah going gr-great." I moaned out. I could feel myself about to climax as Leo moved his fingers faster, now also rubbing my clit. "Fuck." I blurted out. 

"What?" Mateo says. 

"Noth-nothing." I say, my eyes beginning to close. 

"Open your eyes Principessa." Leo says. 

"Fuck Daddy." I whisper. 

"Say that again?" He growled in my ear, he removed his fingers. "I think it's time you two go, I have a meeting coming up." Leo says to the boys, They both nodded, getting up and walking out. Leo followed behind them, locking the door as they left. 

I watched as he crept back towards me, "Say that again." 

"what?" I asked acting clueless. 

"What did you call me." he smirks at me. 

"Daddy." I mutter. 

We both stood up as his fingers crept up my skirt once more, pulling them down. He unbuttoned my blazer, pulling it down my arms. Leaving me in just my white bra with my matching lace panties. "Fuck," he says, his eyes darkening. Suddenly I felt insecure, I quickly bought my hands up, trying to cover myself. This was the first time he was seeing me naked. "Don't, you're beautiful." He says, his fingers rubbing over the scars that were placed on my stomach that my father had left. 

His fingers went to my back, unclasping my bra, then moving down, removing my panties. "Spread out your legs." He says, pointing to his desk. 

He picked up my body, placing me in front of him on his desk, he lowered his body, sitting on his knees. His wet tongue licking me. I let out a moan as his tongue enters my pussy. "Fuck Leo." 

"No," He says. "I want you to call me what you called me before." 

"Daddy, please." I moaned out. He rubbed my clit as he ate me out. I could feel his tongue sliding over all my folds. "Faster." I could feel myself about to climax. He began rubbing me a lot faster, moving his mouth away, and replacing it with his fingers, but it wasn't just one finger. He had inserted 3, making me moan out loud. 

"I love hearing your moans." He growled out. 

"FUck Leo, please." He thrusted his fingers in and out faster. "I',m going to cum." 

"Cum for my principessa." He whispers into my ears. just hearing that alone made me reach my climax. I cummed all over his fingers. He removed his fingers from inside me, Licking them clean. Then pressing his lips onto mine. "I want you to taste yourself." He moaned into my mouth.