🦋16.Sexy Sweat🔞🦋

Start from the beginning

A..Hem...About yesterday....I am sorry

Vegas though looked in confusion at first, understood what Pete meant.

It's ok Pete. No need to apologize. I should have noticed how much you are tired before starting it.

No, I was the one who started by kissing you. And I should not have slept half the way.

And again they are welcomed by the silence. They both don't know how to react to the embarrassment they are in now.

Vegas....Do you want to continue what we did yesterday? asked Pete with a cracked voice.

What?!

Vegas stopped what he was doing. He did not expect this.

No one would have expected an angel like Pete to ask to continue the unfinished sex. So Vegas was also dumbfounded like us.  But he has to confirm what he heard.

Are you sure Pete? Or are you still sleepy?

No, I am awake. Why are you asking like that? You... don't want....it?

Of course, I want it but I can't believe you are asking me to fuck you early in the morning.

Why? Is there any rule that we shouldn't fuck in the morning?

No,  not like that. But can I take a bath before that? I am full of sweat.

No, your sweat is the main reason for my horniness. So I wanna taste that.

Vegas is dangerous but horny Vegas is more dangerous. Our little Pete without considering the consequence of the fire he is starting, seduced Vegas.

Pete pulled vegas from the treadmill and made him sit on the bench.

He removed his shirt and pant which were on him for sake of not exposing his body to others than Vegas.

Then he bent down to remove Vegas' pants and kissed the trophy he got after the success of his mission.

Mmmmnnnnn

Moaned Vegas when being kissed at his sensitive spot.

You are so tasty Vegas.

Said a child who is eating his favorite ice cream.

Pete sucked his dick while pinching his nipples with one hand and pressing his balls with another.

Soon vegas started to see heaven's gates.

Fuck....Pete.....I am gonna...cum

Pete stroked at high speed, making the cum spill on his hand. He slowly took his hand to lick it but vegas stopped him.

Don't lick it.

Why? You don't want me to taste you?

No. Turn around.

He made Pete turn and took his hand near his ass.

Apply my cum in your hole. Make yourself wet so that I can fuck you.

Mischief overtook Pete. His hole started to anticipate what was coming next.

Vegas lifted him and made him sit on his knees on the floor, near the big gym mirror. Then he brought the fitness ball from the side and placed it between Pete and the mirror to act as a cushion for the rough exercise they are about to do.

He made Pete lie on the ball on his stomach and made him face the mirror.

Pete won't be able to see his or vegas' lower body because of the ball. But can see expressions of both. So he locked his eyes with Vegas.

Aaahhhhhhh

Pete felt a sharp pain when vegas inserted his middle finger inside him.

Mmmmmmmmh

Again when he inserted two more fingers.

Haaaahhhh......fuck.....

These were the only words that escaped his mouth when vegas entered his manhood into him.

Fuck.... Pete....You are so tight

Sure...I will be...idiot.... It's not like you.....fuck me....Everyday....To make me loose

Pete said even when he was finding it hard to breathe because of the pain.

I would gladly do it if you want baby

Just shut up and fuck me asshole

Pete shouted because at present his asshole is being torn apart by another asshole.

Ahhhhhhh.....Yesssssss.......Right there Vegas..... Don't you dare leave that spot untouched....

Vegas is always at Pete's command. So he did what he had to do as a good boyfriend. Soon bother reached their limit.

Unnnggghhhhh it felt so good

Pete lay on the floor exhausted from being fucked. But vegas lifted him in bridal style and moved to another place.

Where are you taking me?

To the rowing machine

Rowing machine? Why?

Pete, we still have seven pieces of equipment to try out in different positions. Come on

Wait.... what? Seven more? Nooooooo... I can'tttttttt

Pete pleaded in vain. Vegas, the man of his word will not stop with one round as he promised last night.

Reap what you sow. It is Pete who has to bear the consequence of his action now.  

Horny vegas are always dangerous.