Chapter 15: I'll say Yes

Liza's POV

My eyes couldn't carry on longer. It felt magical, yet unworldly at the same time. How could I think of these emotions at once?

It was beyond my understanding.

I left unbothered. I should not think about this topic any longer to prevent a more remarkable scar.

I felt an urge to speak but my mind had just gone blank and I just kept walking, further and further into the dark. 

"Why...?" I heard a low sound which did make me regain my consciousness but I wouldn't stop walking, No, I couldn't.

I know that the question was related to many others. But all the answers I had now couldn't satisfy them. 

I myself don't know why I made such a mistake. 

"I'm...sorry..." I spoke under my breath, guaranteed it wasn't heard but after the silence that followed I knew I was doomed. It was heard.

*(=^・^=)*

A month earlier...

"I wouldn't say so," I spoke up for myself. "I would though," I heard a voice going against my decision and shot a death glare. 

"Sorry," Kyun quivered in his cowardice. "Scaredy cat," I commented with a smirk on my face.

"H-hey, don't make that face...It's scary!" Kyun spoke up for himself but got back into his shell again scared. 

"You're hilarious!" 

I turned my face to meet the feminine voice laughing at me. "Not really," I rolled my eyes at her. 

"Aren't you bored staying with this fool all day, every day Riana?" I asked pointing at Kyun. 

Riana looked at the ground silently. I expected some sort of answer from her but got none so I continued staring at her. She carefully tucked a strand of hair behind her ear which was probably blocking her sight. 

My eyes unconsciously followed her movements until they stopped at her ears.

Her ears were red. Oh, I forgot. They are the fools who fall in love.

I turned around, she was probably embarrassed to confess it. 

"And what about you?" Kyun asked me. 

"About what?" I asked back tilting my head sideways in confusion.

"About that guy..."

"Who?" 

"The Korean one..."

"Kim Soohyun?" 

"Yeah."

"What about him?"

"I'm sure I saw you kiss him."

My train of thought stopped. Yes, I indeed did kiss him because one of the traits that had won Kim Soohyun in the whole game was kisses. 

Not the sexual ones, but the cheek ones and the lip ones. You could say a peck could easily win him over.

But nobody knew about this obviously. Neither did he himself. 

It was probably my keen observance that I had luckily noticed something like this, many other players must have not recognized this thing yet.

"I'll say yes..." I say unconsciously.

"Ah?" He asked confused.

"I mean, I wanna date him," I spoke.

"What? Seriously?" 

"Yeah." 

"Who are you talking about?" Riana broke the conversation by interfering. 

"Kim Soohyun, the one in our class," Kyun relayed the information to Riana. 

"Hmm..." Riana looked around shrinking her eyes as if she was looking for something "...there he is."

Kyun shoved me. I shot a death glare at him for touching me without my permission. 

He mouthed 'Go'.

My left eye twitched but by the time I stood up, he was already in front of me. 

"Go on a date with me," Kim Soohyun tried to ask politely but his cocky behavior was obviously overtaking the best of him. 

*(=^・^=)*

The chapter is short... 

Anyways, you're allowed to throw tomatoes at me :)

Please continue ~(˘▾˘~)