Chapter 9: Jealousy

Liza scoffed and diverted her eyes. Me?

Without turning back, she walks straight into the classroom. Meanwhile, Aida diverted his eyes from 'Riana' to look at Liza but his eyes couldn't find her. 

He got worried for a second but soon assumed she might've gone first in the class. He got a little upset about her leaving him behind but that couldn't be helped.

She was like this. Ignorant.

when he reached the door, he could see Liza already sleeping. A sigh of relief escaped his lips as he quietly made his way to Liza in order to not disturb her.

"Sleeping?" He asks Liza but gets no response. As he was about to retreat his face, Liza turned her face to face him. "That would've been an accident," Aida spoke as he retreated quickly.

"Why?" Liza asks lazily. "What do you mean why? O-Our faces were so close," Aida speaks flustered.

"So you don't want it to happen?" Liza asks with no emotion on her face. It was black like white paper.

"..." Aida decided to stay silent. He couldn't catch the meaning at all.

Just when he was about to say something, the teacher entered ordering everyone to stay quiet.

There was a storm within Liza, not something she was familiar with for sure. As soon as the class ended she left without saying a word to Aida or anything else.

Aida was feeling a little flustered yet confused. He didn't know what he had done wrong and for the first time in his life, he was bothered by a female. 

Aida's thought: This species is so hard to understand 

Liza walked slowly with hopes that Aida would catch up but when she turns around there was no one. With a broken heart, she quietly makes her way to the staircase which was another one of the things that pissed Liza off. But at least it distracted her.

When Liza got to Kyun's whatever home space it was, she saw him resting. Liza stopped as she saw the boy already present there and then scratched her head.

Liza's thoughts: Wasn't he supposed to be with Riana?

Liza rolled her eyes after she couldn't get around all of this at once and went on to sit next to Kyun. Kyun flinched as he felt the girl lean close to his face. He shut open his eyes "What?" Kyun asks flustered.

"None of your business," Liza speaks as she rests her head back against the hard wall. "Life just seems confusing" Liza speaks under her breath.

" So... " Kyun extends his wonders with a feeling of not knowing what to say and what not. " Go ahead, " Liza gives permission to Kyun who was also as confused as her.

"Wanna share something?" He asks sitting straight and handing over a pillow to Liza. "I don't know..." Liza replies.

"C'mon. We're basically stranger and if a stranger judges you then it doesn't matter does it? " Kyun chuckles as he playfully wraps his hand around Liza. Liza gave a look at Kyun's suspicious hand but right now many other problems were going through her head.

"You're wrong," Liza answers, jerking off Kyun's hand. Kyun mouths a sorry after he realizes his mistake and then waits for Liza to continue.

"I don't care what people think," Liza tells her part of thought facing Kyun. "That's more like it," Kyun giggles.

"I have someone I think I have a little crush on," Liza speaks hesitantly. This was not something she would share, and of course not with the main hero. They were never close from the beginning.

"Seems like it's not a little crush to me," Kyun teases Liza whose cheeks went red from pale. 

*(=^・^=)*

Please continue ~(˘▾˘~)