Chapter 14: Thinking back

Aida's POV

"Waa!" I screamed jolting up. My eyes widened in fear and my palm was sweating. I squashed my blanket but then a sigh escaped my lips that were pale. "Thank god it was only a dream," I thanked god.

Maybe a day hasn't gone by since I've felt so sick. Sickly and deadly, this disease I carry with me is known as 'sadness'. But it is also very amusing. How can it let make a person so strong as I  weak? 

I shook off my thoughts and my head and ran my hands through my bed hair. I got up and walked my lazy ass to my bathroom which was connected to my room. My eyes went out of the window and I stopped to look.

I looked over to the window next to mine at a distance. The building was divided into three blocks connected with corridors so it was pretty spacious and had a good facility of quietness for people who hate noisy places.

The white curtains were drawn but I still held my view. I saw nothing so I dragged my eyes elsewhere. 

What the hell do I even expect? She's been avoiding me for a day.

My eyes landed on the third block. I raised my eyebrows and placed my hand on my chin rubbing it with care. 

"I think someone is shifting into the next block to Liza's," I thought aloud. "Well, none of my business."

*(=^・^=)*

"Yeah, It totally is," I said under my breath. My fists clenched and unclenched as I saw the view from the little looking glass on my door. I could see Liza. And along with her a bastard.

The one who moved in yesterday night and was making noises which kept me from sleep last night, I assume. But why is that bastard even talking to her?

My teeth also clenched as I saw them getting friendlier. What the heck?

My eyes landed on Liza who was smiling as she talked. 

I never get the same treatment, then why does he?

Who is he to her?

And why is she treating him this way?

I had a surge of questions but I kept them to myself. I calmed myself down. 

"I don't care," I told myself. My arms moved in sync with my chest as I took long breaths in and out continuously. 

I placed my hand on the knob and without hesitating, I opened it. I could not let my mind get time to think back.

Their eyes diverted to mine but I didn't mind greeting them. 

"Good morning," I heard a voice that stopped me from progressing. My fists clenched. 

I turned my upper body. Our eyes locked. I bowed in response and turned my upper body back in alignment with my lower body and proceeded down the stairs.

Damn it, damn it. 

I wanted to curse at him, good thing I held back. 

I was on my way to school with my thoughts when I was interrupted by Kyun. 

"Heyya~" He seemed happy. I frowned seeing his face early in the morning. He also pisses me off. 

"What?" I asked rudely. "Don't. be. so rude~" He played with his words and tone trying to be cute. 

"Shut. up," I replied in annoyance.

I proceeded to leave him behind. 

I heard a surge of air coming from his nose indicating he was pissed off. I turned back raising my left eyebrow and my fist which was clenched. 

"Need anything?" I asked as I was standing in the same pose. 

"N-n-nothing, haha," I heard him laugh scaredly and turned around "ha!" He sighed. 

I smirked. This kid is funny. 

I heard a 'ding' sound from my phone so I took it out. I wasn't much of a phone user since it wasn't much of my use. 

I clicked the button which opened the lock screen. There was a message from someone unknown. 

Unknown: Liza. me. Sorry...

It continued. I was curious to know how she got my number. And exactly why was she messaging me?

Couldn't she just tell me things directly?

What was keeping her from talking to me?

"Ahh~ Riana!" Kyun shouted scaring me. My phone fell down. 

"Hey. Shut it down," I shouted at him whilst picking up my phone. 

"Sorry," He said cowardly distancing himself from me. 

"Riana!" He shouted again seeing that the girl wasn't looking his way. "Ah, Kyun~" The girl turned around after Kyun called her a second time. 

She looked over at him and waved her hands.

Her gaze shifted to me and our eyes locked.

A warm smile crawled onto her face.

*(=^・^=)*

I'm sorry for updating after soooooo~ long. 

But do not worry, I'll keep updating now since my exams are about to get over, hehe :)

Please continue ~(˘▾˘~)