Chapter 11: Making it repeat

Liza's POV

My hands were on my waist and my eyes were on the boy that stood before me. As his dark eyes met mine, I let out a long sigh. How can one get mad at someone this...cute looking?

I removed my eyes immediately shortly after continuing into my own classroom and to my seat. Aida seemed to be staring at me which made me self-conscious but I didn't let it get to me—or so I thought.

My legs felt weak but I endured it and sat on my seat, and made contact with the table realizing it wasn't comfortable. I let out a groan and muttered a "whatever" in particular to no one. I closed my eyes after resting my head. 

It was challenging, cold sweats started running down my forehead and my palm. I need to divert my mind, I need to do it urgently. So what was it that I wanted to do?

Ahhh! He's staring into my soul.

I suddenly shut open my eyes meeting a pair of beautiful eyes just in front of me. Our eyes locked and I could feel his warm breath against my skin and I bet he could do too. But this time neither did I nor did he divert his gaze. 

All the background noise faded away as if we were the only ones left.

We didn't move a muscle. We stayed still... His head was leaning against the table, certainly uncomfortable for him, but his face didn't show any expression of any caring in the world. We were so close that our arms touched barely.

My face lit up and I could guarantee you I was looking like a red tomato. "What?" He spoke breaking the silence first. And I was glad he did. I retreated my head realizing I couldn't continue. The urge to press my lips against his was out of control.

But I bet he didn't feel the same.

"Mind your own business," I said coldly.

I could see his eyes turning into sad ones, his face which was a little serious moments ago had a pang of guilt on its face. I'm sure you have no idea why this is happening, but sorry, I'm selfish, this isn't for you, it's for me.

I could no longer hold back from hugging him, so guess what, I stood up and walked away. Simple, as it is. 

As hell it is, it was the hardest thing to do. In just a mere two weeks, I fell for him. This stupid brat that I know will never love me back? Even though I knew it from the very start?

Walking away at that moment broke my heart but somehow I felt relieved knowing that it must've not affected him that much. I shouldn't have let him get close to me from the beginning. 

I went to the canteen. I swear I could eat a lot since I was already in a mess and my mood was very not the best. Even so, I just grabbed a burger. I am not a pig if you haven't noticed yet.

My eyes were glued to the entrance of the canteen. It's exactly 10 minutes remaining. Where the heck is he? 

Speak of the devil...

Just as I thought of the person, he had appeared. For a moment I thought that things have gone wrong but no thanks to god they still were going the right way. 

Ladies started gawking at the boy who had just entered. He was wearing black jeans(part of the school outfit) with a black hoodie on top of his school uniform. His eyes were black and his hair was ruffled as it seemed he had run his hands through his hair many times.

"So-Hyun," A manly voice called out catching the attention of the boy. He turned to the voice and a warm smile appeared on his face, "You waited for me?" Asked the pretty boy melting half of the lady's heart in the canteen. 

I wasn't one of them though. But it doesn't hurt admitting his voice is...sexy.

So-Hyun started approaching his group of friends. He had to pass me to do so though. I intently stretched my leg out when he was off-guard and my plan succeded. He fell and the whole canteen went into silence for a moment. 

I let out a small chuckle grabbing the attention of the boy at the floor, flat. His eyes locked with me and I was sure I was dead.

Uh-oh.

His friends broke the silence by laughing their asses off and he got distracted. I got up and crouched down offering a hand to the boy. Oh boy, oh boy, I was trying so hard to control my laughter. I pressed both of my lips in a line as an attempt which was pretty obvious.

Indeed I was going to die, So-Hyun shot a death stare at me, silencing me for a while but then he grabbed my kind hands, for if he refused to do so, he'd lose his reputation of 'ladies first'. He stood up quickly and I was still on the floor. 

Our hands were still touching each other and we had locked out gazes. We were like that for a second when the "Ohhh~" sound from behind me started coming. I stood up and we both retreated our hands. 

What was it? How are you? No, you dum-ass. Is your ass okay? Of course not. Ah! Whatever.

"Are you 'kay...?" I asked awkwardly making my voice shrill but cute at the same time. Believe me, it was not intentional, it just happened like that.

He stood there frozen, not speaking a single word but I knew exactly what was going on. I looked at him and he looked at me, still frozen. I waved my hands in front of his eyes breaking his train of thought. 

"What?" He questioned unsure what just happened. I sighed, do I have to repeat my lines again? I opened my mouth to speak again but he spoke first 'Yes, I-I'm perfectly fine," He smiled showing his dimples that formed at the corner of his mouth, making him look charismatic, hot, and cute at the same time.

I closed my mouth and then nodded. I returned to my seat clearing his way. Then my eyes fell on my watch instantly.

"At 12:37 p.m., Kim So-Hyun fell in love with Liza Cistle—mission accomplished," I grinned to myself. 

*(=^・^=)*

I tried a feel new changes but only you guys can tell if it's for the good or for the bad. I hope you find it interesting and hold your seatbelts, the updates are gonna come much more frequently.

By the way, as far as I have planned, if nothing goes wrong, there will be a total of 55 chapters of this story. 

Please continue ~(˘▾˘~)