Chapter 3: Is this cat harmless?

The rest of the classes go by with no problems. No interactions between the two visual couples sitting at the extreme end of the classroom filled with chattering.

Soon enough Liza who was dying to sleep gets a chance to. The bell rings for the lunch period and a sigh escapes Liza's lips.

I couldn't take it anymore.

Liza gets up to leave. Meanwhile, all of this was being observed by Aida, who was filled with curiosity—which he himself couldn't understand why—he reached out to Liza and grabbed her soft and comparably small hands squishing them lightly in a mood to play. 

Liza turns around and shoots a cold glare at him—Aida smiles to hide his fear. Liza tilts her head in disbelief for this fool. She was already in a foul mood and believe it or not she could literally scratch the face in front of her—it doesn't matter if it was handsome.

Liza hisses and Aida finally lets go of the hand he didn't want to. All he could do was watch her deskmate walk out of the classroom.

Why did I just do that? Aida tilts his head in utter confusion and faces forward to see the only few students left in the classroom stunned and their mouths wide open. "Please...close your mouths," he advises the crowd. 

Meanwhile...

Liza walks up and finds the utterly comfortable stairs which were already set up for a perfect short nap. An expression of satisfaction took over Liza's feelings. She laid down on the comfortable blanket hugging the soft toy placed next to it.

"Ummm, who?" The person who had been stalking the girl's movement—watching the girl enter his place of comfort with eagle eyes muttered to himself. 

Damn this girl didn't even notice me!

He stands up after observing the girl sleeping for some time and approaches her. "This is Kyun Mic's comfy home, I repeat, this is Kyun Mic's comfy home, how dare you intrude?" Kyun asks the girl. His left eye twitches as he sees no noticeable movement made by the girl.

He gets close to her face to annoy her. 

*(=^・^=)*

Aida had his eyes glued to the door.  He had been staring continuously at it giving people the idea he was waiting for someone. "Waiting for someone?" The person sitting in front of Aida turns around muttering up the courage to answer the question everyone had been dying to ask.

"M-me? Wait? For who?" Aida completely dodges the question giving the other person a hint to back down. 

The bell for the next class rings as the lunch period comes to an end. A surge of students enters the classroom hurriedly giving hope to Aida. 

By the time, the last person had entered, Aida had already removed his eyes from the door.

Where the heck is she? He wears an expression of worry.

*(=^・^=)*

Kyun wipes his tears as he regrets his actions. It had already gotten dark outside and he didn't want to leave the girl alone—he wasn't a bad guy. Kyun rubs his cheeks which had been scratched by a dangerous creature. 

He continues to wait for the girl to wake up but she never does. He wanted to wake her up but he would retreat his hand every single time as he would freak out thinking about the consequences of his actions. 

How can a girl sleep so shamelessly? Besides, she looks royal.

He once again reaches out his hands to shake the girl and wake her up but fails once again. 

What the heck should I do...

*(=^・^=)*

This was a little short but I love how one gets scared but not to the extent the other does. Liza holds enough power to scare the shit outta these boys. 

I wonder who'll get her...

Please continue ~(˘▾˘~)