Chapter 12: Maybe some feelings

Kim So-Hyun's POV

I could feel my heart jumping in my chest. This wasn't the first time this has happened to me but of course, I knew what it meant.

I silenced my heart mentally, telling it to stop but as I stared more and more it just grew more aggressive. "Ow!" I cried in a low voice placing my hand on my chest, on the right side. 

"It's on the right side, dumb-ass," My best friend Shin mentioned. I shot him a death stare, "I know that," I flicked my fringes with the help of my hands.

His face showed pure disgust and I did the same. We both burst into laughter at the same time. I fell back on my chair and let out a sigh. "Something on your mind?" He asked me with a tone of worry, which was just a tone, he was eating his fries with no concern on his face.

"You don't have the right to ask me that when you laughed your ass off just now," I said sticking out my tongue at him and then instantly turning my head. "Oh-o, I have the right," He complained placing both of his hands on the side of my head.

He used full force to turn my head while I did the same resisting moving my head. He finally managed to turn my head towards him. He looked out of breath. I smirked seeing my friend look so fragile. He faced down to catch some breath, speaking "You...ungrateful...brat..." between his breaths. 

He looked up and I still had the smirk on my face. His left eye twitched and he squished my face in disgust. I struggled. He sighed and commented, "Better."

I freed myself from his hands and rubbed my cheeks. They must've gotten red, I assumed. It stings.

My eyes landed on the seat on which that girl from earlier was sitting. She was gone. I suddenly saw a pair of hands crossing me, and I dodged. "Where's your mind?" Shin asked me grinning and raising his eyebrows. I knew this had a double meaning.

"That's not how you throw a punch," I changed the topic gaining a pot from Shin,"—but for your weak ass, that can only work," I teased him laughing. Shin punched my shoulder but it was so unfruitful that it didn't affect me at all but I cried "Ow!" teasing him.

"Ow!" He mimicked me. It's on. In the end, he gains a chokehold from me. I clap my hands in amusement seeing him act dead. The rest of my friends were silent, and I had forgotten about them until I realized eyes were on me. 

They were either eating their fries and burger or sipping their beverages but they didn't take their eyes off me. I stopped and there was silence and tension in the room. Shin suddenly grabbed his coffee and drank the whole thing in one go making a weird sound at the end as he struggled to get the last drops. 

"Stop or you'll suck in the whole bottle," Kaido broke the silence. I sighed. These guys make me worry too much. 

"So..." Haruto spoke first grabbing my attention. "You fell in love?" Haruto continued. 

Heat rose to my body and I flicked my hands up and down, "No way~"

They all just continued staring at me with the same expressions. Kaido moved closer to Haruto and leaned in to speak something privately and then Shin joined leaving me alone. They were covering their mouths so that I could not read their lips. 

They finally retreated and sat back after a few minutes. "So how are you?" Kaido asked.

"Great," I answered confused. "So we decided to play a game," Haruto continued, "But we only have to answer in yes or no quickly, else you lose," he completed.

I nodded and so did the other two. "Who goes first?" Haruto questioned with fingers pointing at me instantly. "Me?" I ask defended. "Me..." I raise my hand in defeat. They all started taking chances and asking questions.

"Do you like this school?" asked Kaido.

"Yes," I answered.

"Do you like being with us?" asked Shin.

"O—Yes," I was almost about to say 'of course'. I took a breath.

"Have you ever kissed?" asked Haruto.

"Yes," I answered shamelessly.

"Are you looking forward to the exams?" asked Kaido.

"No," I answered.

"Do you like the girl who just helped you?" asked Shin.

"Yes," I answered. There were no more questions, "No, no, I mean no," I answered back to their stares.

"Of course you did honey," Shin threw one arm on my shoulder giving me a 'what's up' look.

"Ok, maybe," I answered in defeat but that was not enough to satisfy their question. "Yes," I finally answered in a low voice.

"Hell yes, I'm gonna investigate her," Kaido spoke with excitement in his eyes. "Will you help me too, bae?" He asked his couple. "Why not sweetheart," Haruto said placing a kiss on his forehead.

"There's no need," I made it clear embarrassed. The couple ignored me and just walked out. I looked at Shin but he was already standing up, "Yes there is, if you need her we'll make her yours but we need to know about her first," Shin spoke quickly with a fear he'd get interrupted by me patting my shoulder.

Shin also walked away. I placed my hand on my head and looked down, I remembered those blue eyes and blue hair, her figure, and her voice. She was my ideal type but when she was trying to control herself from laughing, she looked utterly adorable. 

"Geez, I'm in love," I admitted to myself.

*(=^・^=)*

See? I uploaded two chapters today. 

Please continue ~(˘▾˘~)