Chapter 13: Confession

Kim So-Hyun's POV

I let out a small breath and then frowned. I look back turning my head towards my clown friends. I look at them with puppy eyes but it has no effect.

"Looking good~" Commented Kaido as he entered my room. "Shut up!" I command angrily. I turn my head back to the mirror, facing myself. My friends were literally ready for me to go propose to the girl I liked named—"What was her name? See I don't even know her name and you expe—"

"Liza. Liza Cistle," Haruto threw off the information he had gathered on the table. I frowned again and looked one by one at the three of them. "Do you think I'll be rejected?" I asked scared. 

"Tsk. Tsk. Have you ever been rejected before?" Shin asked after he walked over to me clicking his tongue.

"No," I answered honestly.

He looked up, his face with a smirk looking at me.

I could quickly grab the meaning of his inappropriate actions. I looked up and sighed, "Oh god!" in a low voice.

"That doesn't mean I won't be rejected," I argued back raising my tone a little and using my hands to emphasize my empty words.

Shin took a step closer to me. Now he was almost behind me. I got scared for a moment, thinking about what would be his next move since he was my one and only unpredictable friend. 

He raised his hands, my eyes were stalking his every move with curiosity. He then placed his hands on each of my shoulders respectively. He shook his head slowly from side to side with his eyes closed and his face almost facing the ground.

He suddenly stopped and looked up at the mirror. Our eyes met and I wondered what was next. "Then that'll..." He built the suspense. I gulped my saliva.

"...be a..." he again continued building the suspense. Kaido secretly approached him and hit him on the back of his head earning one back from Shin.

He got back again in his stance. "Then that'll be a new experience," He repeated, completing his sentence this time.

I sighed. What more could I expect?

He then punched my shoulder seeing my expression. "Life is all about experiences," He encouraged me with his clenched fists.

I gave him a fake smile, "Blah Blah."

 I took the paper that had been placed intentionally on my table for me to read it. 

"The boy—no, the girl our buddy likes," I read the title as my eyes twitched. I looked up defeated at Haruto and Kaido. These gays are gonna make me gay one day.

Name: Liza Cistle

Age: 15

Personality: Cold

Likes: Sleeping

Father: Alabaz Cistle

Mother: Kio Cistle

Siblings: None

First love: Still in progress...

Boyfriend: None

Favorite color: Black and Blue

Sexy or cute—

Ok. Stop. That's enough.

I diverted my eyes. 

"Let's go~" Spoke Shin excited. I chuckled seeing his face. I'm the one proposing and they're the ones excited like they'll get girlfriends.

I lock my room and walk out. I was wearing the proper school uniform today, to look like a nice kid. My hair was also washed and curled by the hairstylist Shin. 

I think I looked pretty good today. 

My hands were in my pocket and I was focused on my friends who were chatting amongst themselves. I giggled, they're the best no matter what.

When I took a turn I saw her—

My heartbeat stopped and my legs wouldn't move. Wait...what?

Move...

Move...

My damn legs, move...

"Hi," I heard a voice coming from beside me. I looked up, my palm sweating. 

"H-hi," I greeted. I actually stutered.

Then my eyes started passing her visuals and her features. She leaned closer to me waving her hands. 

She removed her hands and brought her face closer to take a closer look at me. I was still frozen.

So close...

I raised my hand and placed them behind her head. Her hair was silky and I could feel soft. I leaned closer, our breaths mixing. 

I pressed my lips against hers.

As if I'd do that. 

"Hey!" Some voice broke my lewd dream. 

I realized I was dreaming and my face rushed heat through itself. I could feel myself burning. 

I was thinking something lewd. Omg!

I covered my face from exposing my bare tomato-like face to her. 

"Kim So-Hyun," She spoke slowly and clearly careful to not pronounce my name wrong. Sh-She was careful... 

I could feel my face burning more. I like her. I like her.

I looked up, my face still in my hands, "I like Liza Cistle."

"What?" Liza asked.

"Ah—I spoke that aloud," I spoke surprised.

I removed my hands from my face. It's now or nothing.

"W-Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked stuttering. I was so nervous. I could feel my heart pounding.

"Close your eyes," Liza said coldly.

I followed the command. I was so sure I was going to earn a slap. 

I felt Liza grabbing my collar and pulling me closer. 

Oh right! She's a little bit short.

I prepared myself for the hard slap I was about to get. 

I suddenly felt her lips against my cheeks and then I could feel her breath, "I'll think about it," she said and ran off. I opened my eyes but she was already gone making it even harder for me to believe what in the world had just happened to me. 

Was I dreaming?

I pinched myself "Ow!" 

No, I definitely was not dreaming. 

I looked in the direction of the school. It could all make sense. She kissed me. 

There was a chance she says yes. 

This was more than enough for me, for now.

*(=^・^=)*

See? I uploaded another chapter today.

Now anyone who's happy with the change?

Please continue ~(˘▾˘~)