Chapter 7: I'm dating the jerk! Whatever.

Liza started blinking, was this really happening, and if it was then how and why? She stood up and started thinking as she paced. She had thought she wouldn't care, now why is she refusing it? 

"Ok," Liza speaks as she sits back down. She is not losing anything—true, I am not—She looks up at the eyes that were now fixed on her. Eventually, the villain, Aida will fall in love with the heroine yet to come, it's probably a week left until it all actually begins.

The parents nodded and started congratulating each other, the room that was silent until moments ago started echoing with the sound of happiness. "Wait," Aida shouted frustrated. "Let us date first..." He requests with his low tone looking at the ground without any confidence.

"Sure, but you guys will live together now," Liza's father speaks happily. 

Aida's lips parted in disbelief. A series of events were changing his whole life, a mistake, a mistake he had made its way till here. 

He looked at the girl sitting next to him. She was...yawning.

Liza nods and yawns once again, "Shall I leave now?" She asks shamelessly.

"Sure," Her father answers her with a warm smile. He knew his daughter the best after all. 

Liza stands up balancing herself, she was still sleepy, this day was very unexpected and Liza was unaware of it from beforehand, but neveermind.

As long as I can sleep, all is well.

"Wait..." Aida looks down at the ground, clenching his fists as he tries to make his words come alive and be understood. "Wait," He shouts confidently so that the people could hear his point of view and opinion too.

Liza stops and turns back. What does this jerk had left to say?

"We'll, we'll start by dating first," Aida avoids all eye contact as he speaks, clenching his already sweating fists a little tighter. Liza sighs. 

This was not in the game, but whatever.

"...sure," Aida's father replies this time. This was something he would expect from his son after all. Both the parents stand up to leave. Neither Aida nor Liza was able to utter a word. 

Liza's father pats her on the head while going out. As soon as they close the door behind them, the air became lighter and Aida released his breath. Just as they were going to proceed with their own worlds, someone opened the door again startling Liza and Aida.

"Oh, I forgot to say this, You'll start living together in this house in ten days, till then make yourself comfortable," Aida's father shows a humble spirit as he tries to make the teens a little comfortable around him.

A few minutes pass with none of them moving an inch. 

"So... We're dating?" Liza asks Aida. Aida, who was lost and couldn't keep track of what the hell just happened got flustered, "For now," He replies as he rushes into his room.

Liza leaves the room soon after to sleep.

*(=^・^=)*

There were more advantages to dating Aida than there were disadvantages. Liza had made up her mind of going through it, they would fall apart in the last, so whatever.

Liza closes her door and locks it. Turning, she takes a breath and opens her eyes halfway to see the path. It was not clear. "Morning..." Aida greets her and Liza nods and bows as a greeting, mouthing 'morn'. She didn't have enough energy to talk in the morning.

Liza proceeded and tried to escape first but was dragged by a force. She was pinned to the wall by the same force—well, it was pretty easy to drag her—and she saw the familiar face up close. 

Liza raised her eyebrows in confusion. Why did he drag her? Why was she pinned down by him?

Aida lets go and stood in front of her, "I called you but you just won't answer."

"Well..." Liza replies in the lowest tone possible. Thinking about what business he might have with her she continued to stare at his physical features that she thought were humanly impossible.

Aida pulled out his hands from his pocket and placed them in front of Liza's vision. She looked at the hand that was placed as if he was asking for something. Liza diverted her gaze towards the owner of the big hands.

They both stared blankly for a while until Aida finally realized that Liza was not able to understand his actions. He leaned a little forward, shifting his balance, and took Liza's hands in his hands. "I want us to hold hands," Aida spoke flustered keeping him from looking Liza directly in the eyes.

*(=^・^=)*

Some tea is spilling. And oh gosh I love them.

Please continue ~(˘▾˘~)