Chapter 6: Damn it! I said it unconsciously??!!

Liza was aware of the situation but she didn't think it'd happen this quick. Well, it was not like this in the game. She smiles and asks with an expression of clueless, she had literally practiced it so many times. But doing the thing was actually quite hard.  

This was the real thing hard. Aida had the same expression as Liza. He was unaware of anything and he knew it was a matter of utmost importance for his dad to show up. Liza sighs and they start walking again. 

"Well..." Liza's dad was about to speak up but he stopped to consider it again. "Shall we talk at home?" Liza quickly asks laughing a fake laugh at the end. "That's...a good idea. Let's do that," Liza's father awkwardly asks before awkwardness overtakes their whole walk over to their house. 

Meanwhile...

Kyun was walking back to his apartment from school. However, on his way, he saw the 'girl' at the gate. Unconsciously he took some steps back and hid. She had a big influence on him.

However, Kyun was a little curious, curious enough to want to be her friend. But he wonders if that can ever be possible.

As he was in his deep thoughts, he sees someone approaching her. He clicks his tongue confused 'Her boyfriend?' but soon enough he could see the fire in the girl's eye to kill the other. 

Trembling he backs off and waits for her to leave. He soon sees her leaving along with the boy and two other adults, out of which one had blue eyes and hair just like her, so he assumed him to be her father and the other, he wasn't so sure.

Kyun followed after, he had nothing better to do anyways. He was fast on his feet, but he went as slow as he could, keeping a distance of three meters. Occasionally the girl would turn back in suspicion to check her instincts but Kyun was fast enough to escape her gaze.

A sigh escaped his lips and he realized and he clenched his fist and teeth as his gaze shifted from the girl to the boy standing close next to her. After realization hit him, he stood up leaving the pack to increase more distance between them, 'What the hell am I doing?'

Soon he lifted his gaze to check the distance between them but they were not there. Sighing again he runs his hands through his hair and wipes cold sweat that was running down on his forehead from the other hand, "Am I a stalker or what?"

Meanwhile...

This game is not going as Liza remembers. This world was built up mainly for action, which had yet to take place, the powers here were hidden hence only a pack of students that were the main and supporting character in the game had.

However it wasn't set in an ancient time or any royal period, it was modern just like the real world. There was electricity and technology but these all things existed with mana and supernatural things that were impossible in the real world, as far as Liza's knowledge extends. 

Liza, a supporting character who was supposed to be Aida's fiance, the main villain was weak. She liked Aida but only got pain in return, so what was the purpose of loving someone, this was out of Liza's understanding. 

She could never grasp the meaning. 

As they reached home, Liza reached her gate to open it and so did Aida. Liza however stood tall, she knew they would be coming to her house, but it didn't go as planned.

They were now in Aida's home. Liza was shy to look around a boy's home, even though she was a boy in her past life. She would only raise her eyes a few times to look around and whenever she realized that Aida was staring at her she would look down.

Liza's thoughts: I am at s boy's house! Let me leave, I wanna sleep.

Aida's thoughts: A girl is in my house. There's nothing untidy here, right?

After the parents made themselves comfortable on the couch, Aida served them drinks along with some orange juice to Liza which was different from what he had served to the parents. She saw the hands in front of her eyes and close to her face.

All her attention was on the orange juice. She looked up confused and grabbed the bottle of juice lightly, tilting her head slightly and muttering a "Thank you" still in the phase of utter confusion.

How did he know I like this?

The confusion was clear on Liza's face and Aida could notice it well, I mean, too well. He sat next to her and leaned a little towards her careful to not touch her. "I saw you buying it a few times at school," he explained with a warm smile on his face.

Liza nodded in tiny. (OMG! How cute it would've been)

Heat rushed up Aida's face after he saw Liza nod to his explanation. 'How cute' He thought and his ears turned red. 

"So...We want to propose something," Liza's father spoke as he put forward his snacks to speak with seriousness. The mood across the room changed.

Liza and Aida nodded in response that they understand.

"We want you both to be engaged..." Liza's father spoke as he looked at Aida's father "...naturally it is your choice," he then explained hurriedly for the children to not misunderatnd.

"Ok," Aida spoke as he nodded. Liza's eyes widen and she turned her face to look at the fool seat next to her. All the eyes were now fixed on him. He turned his head to look at Liza who was staring at him.

Looking at her face he realized his doings and cold sweat started running down his forehead and he clenched his fists tighter making them sweat too. 

Aida's thoughts: Damn it! I said it unconsciously??!!

*(=^・^=)*

I really appreciate the love you all have been showing on this. I am really thankful.

For in which time period this novel is set in it was answered in the above chapter.

To pronounce Liza, you just speak Li-sa but apart from the s make it 'z' so it will sound a little like lee-zza.

Please continue ~(˘▾˘~)