Chapter One.

Kelly Kelly.

Walking down the hallway with my Diva's Championship held on my shoulder, I waved at a few superstars I didn't talk too ever. I went into my locker room and noticed Natalya lying on my bed. "Get off my bed, this is the third time I've told you, Natalya." I demanded before she got off my bed quickly. "You're only acting dominant because you know once I get my hands on you, I will take that championship away from you." She stated smirking. "Natalya, shut your mo- I was interrupted by the opening of our locker room door being slammed. I turned around slowly. It was Randy Orton, my best friend who I had always seemed to like. "Natalya, back off. Kelly, let's go, I'm already pissed off." He said awaiting me to follow him.

I followed him out the door and walked quietly beside him. He was fuming as if he was going to tear apart anything he could get his hands on. I shivered at the thought of him hurting me. Randy would never do that to me. He pushed me into his room and slammed the door shut. He hugged me tightly. He released and we caught each others eyes for a second. We both leaned in against each other before being cut off by Rosa Mendes, my best friend. "Hey Rosa, what's up?" She glanced at me confusingly. "Did I interrupt something because I will leave?" I shook my head and she smiled. "Okay, well Natalya's being a snobby bitch as usual." I giggled and nodded my head. "Figures." I replied signaling her to leave with the wave of my hand. "Now, where were we?" He said smirking with a huge smile marked across his face.

He brushed his angry, but hot lips against mine. His lips were so soft as I had always imagined them. He threw me onto the bed and got on top of me before taking his shirt off revealing his tan skin and sexy abs. We continued to kiss roughly and passionately. He smirked before slipping my shirt off which revealed my pink bra. We continued to kiss and eventually things began to get more rough before it finally ended.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slipped my shirt back on and smirked over at Randy's hot, sweaty chest glowing before he put his shirt back on. "Thank you for the greatest time ever, Kelly." He said truthfully. "No, thank you for the best I've ever had." I replied which made him laugh. I loved his laugh, it was so damn cute like him. I waved goodbye as I paced out of the hot room into the freezing hallway. Noticing Rosa ahead of me, she smirked and knew exactly what happened. I blew a kiss to her and smiled walking past Rosa slowly. Turning around, I noticed Rosa walk into Randy's room, but I just ignored it and walked away.