The Third Stage pt 1

Start from the beginning

The exam guard say if Sasuke didn't appear in fine minutes then Gaara will be declare as the winner.

It's a minute left and Sasuke didn't appear yet. Just before Gaara gonna be the winner, Sasuke appear with his cocky face.

Kakashi-sensei apologize then likely did i know the fight already begin. It's so fast, i can't catch up their movement. I then focus Kurama's chakra to my eyes. The motions become slower but still fast but slow enough for me to follow each movement.

I'm so focused on their fight till i didn't realize i was put in a genjutsu that force me to sleep. I try to open my eyes but then i realize it's an easy genjutsu. I free myself from genjutsu and search for anyone who may can help me.

I saw Sakura-chan not to far from me.

"Sakura-chan!!" I ran up to her along if she's alright.

"I'm okay but i saw someone in Anbu's mask put everyone in genjutsu. I'm looking for Hinata, Kiba and Shikamaru and ask them for help"

"Fast thinking in this kind of situation Sakura-chan. We can ask Hinata and kinda to track then and ask Shikamaru to think any plan" we nod to each other and start searching go those three.

I'm looking for them almost everywhere i could until i saw familiar blue shirt. I walk there and saw Hinata laying like still I'll put just be healed by anyone. I look to the right side and saw Kiba, Akamaru and Shikamaru sleeping surely because of the genjutsu.

"Sakura-chan!! All three of them is here" i call for her. She ran up to me.

"Good job now let's free them" i free Hinata while Sakura-chan free Kiba.

Before Sakura-chan free Shikamaru, i put my hand on her shoulder take her closet to me and whispering something. She nodded and free Akamaru.

"Akamaru, bite him" i point at Shikamaru's leg. Akamaru walk to him but him just about ankle.

"That hurts!!" He scream in pain why shaking his leg try to make Akamaru let go of him. .

"If you knew how to free yourself from genjutsu, then why won't you help us from the beginning!" Sakura-chan yell at him.

"It's just gonna be a drag and cause me troubles" he lazily say.

"No time to be lazy Shika. Sasuke's run to forest chasing Gaara" i heal him leg but before i finish i scratch his leg a little just to give him a lesson.

Just after i bandaged Shikamaru's leg Kakashi-sensei appear behind me smiling.

"Kakashi-sensei we're five gonna chase Sasuke before he could make anything worse and if you see my twin told him i need him to come after us" i say to him.

"No! Your still a genin even if you're jinchuriki Narumi! I want all of you to wait here and don't go anywhere" he command.

"What if we won't?" I ask him

He ignored my question and go fighting with Guy-sensei. I turn to face my friend who also have worry face on.

I stand up and go after Sasuke. I need them to stop especially Gaara because tonight is full moon. I'm afraid if they start fighting and won't stop until night coming.

'Ni-chan where are you? If you can hear me, please come to forest behind the arena. Sasuke's chasing after Gaara and Kakashi-sensei and gusset fighting with Suna's and Oto's ninja. Sakura-chan's is behind me and I'm chasing the other two. Please come here. Gaara need your word and i need you to help me stop both of them' i say to him.

'I'm here Mi-Chan, I'm on my way' i hear he reply. I let out reliefs sigh.

"Sakura-chan! If you want to help Sasuke than better hurry up!" I yell to get who behind me.

**********************************************
Hi guys...
So this is the chapter you may had been waiting for...
Well sorry if this chapter is not same with in the anime. I just wrote everything i could remember.
I somehow remember the sleep genjutsu whole writing this...
Anyway if any of you realize at my first chapters of this book, i added 'ttebane', 'ttebayo', 'dattebane' and 'dattebayo' when the twin's talking.
One day i read a book that and save things and i felt it's kinda annoying. So i decide not to. Nahh that's a lie 🤥... The truth is i always forgot to put it and lazy to put it. So if you wanna to put it while reading with your imagination, then go ahead.
Sorry this one took you long.
Anyway, hope you enjoy ✨.
Please vote me 😁 ❤️